Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men also deserve the blame for foids behavior

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say a retarded farmer left the gates to his pastures open and the horses ran away. Whose fault is that. The farmer is saying the horses shouldn't have ran away.

That retarded farmer is saying YOU should pay to compensate him for his lost horses, and everybody agrees with him. Even though you don't have anything to do with it.

Say a retarded farmer left the gates to his pastures open and the horses ran away. Whose fault is that. The farmer is saying the horses shouldn't have ran away.

That retarded farmer is saying YOU should pay to compensate him for his lost horses, and everybody agrees with him. Even though you don't have anything to do with it.
good analogy

If you're talking about me right now, the gates were opened long before me or even my dad were born.

Ugh oh. This sort of title usually ends in some kind of battle where half of everyone gets mad claiming we're saying something we actually aren't :shhh:

Last edited:
The simp/white knight men are almost entirely responsible for what most women have turned into.

Sure to the extent they allowed first wave feminism to happen but wtf can we do

No, fuck off with your stupid ass example that doesn't even make sense. It's women's fault and women's fault only.

No, fuck off with your stupid ass example that doesn't even make sense. It's women's fault and women's fault only.
Why is it a stupid example exactly, can you explain that? The example could be fleshed out more, but it's not stupid if formulated properly.

i agree with what my brocel @HedonisticRecluse said in his latest thread, if a woman is not chained up in your basement she is not loyal.:feelsaww: