Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Men age like wine."

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Who the fuck came up with this megacope? I hear this type of shit on redpill forums or the misc all the time, and can't stop myself from loling each time I read it. Men age just the same as women. If you see an attractive chadlike middle aged man, guess what? He was a Chad when he was younger and also got less better looking with age. Nobody goes from incel in their twenties to Clooney in their forties. As you age, your T levels plummet, bone and muscle density decreases, you skin starts to sag (if you're a bloatcel now just imagine yourself in your forties lmao) and you get shorter. Your prime years are probably now, it's all downhill from here.

Very true. But I see that women decline quickly after uni. If you're a normie tier guy and take care of your body, you will "age" at a lower rate than a femoid.

To age like wine you need to keep your hairline and your collagen.

Males age better than females. That does not mean your sexual market value is going to change, however.

The TRP is the most delusional sub I've ever seen.

Muh frame
Muh gym
Muh get rich.

Fucking idiots.

men age better than femoids for biological reason stop with the gaslighting thx

men age better than femoids for biological reason stop with the gaslighting thx
Does no one here understand what age like wine means? It means you'd get better with age, not slightly worse. Obviously men age better, but that's not what this thread is about.

i think it has more to do with the fact that men will have their shit together later on in life, like having assets, debt paid off, out of school, and have well paying career and what not later on in life whereas females get uglier every day.

of course goodlooking men peak 15-55. Twink in youth, wolf in age it's legit looks are everything.

i think it has more to do with the fact that men will have their shit together later on in life, like having assets, debt paid off, out of school, and have well paying career and what not later on in life whereas females get uglier every day.

of course goodlooking men peak 15-55. Twink in youth, wolf in age it's legit looks are everything.

Men do age better than women, but, BIG BUT, women can just apply make up to make themselves look 10 years younger.

Does no one here understand what age like wine means? It means you'd get better with age, not slightly worse. Obviously men age better, but that's not what this thread is about.
compared to women, men DO age like wine

Males age better than females.

No.They. Don't. They just have less to lose.

This is one of the ultimate copes. I can't wait til Y'ALL hit 30 and realise how duped you've been. I've never seen a "middle aged chadlite" in my life. Ever.

Everyone should be murdered at 25, life is over after that

Maybe for the Chads, but even then alot of them age like shit