Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "men age like wine, women age like..."

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
Don't fall for this meme.
You will get uglier. Even hollywood stars do. thats not even the worst part.

You will have less energy and you will feel tired all the time. You will be busy working 40-50 hr weeks. Doesnt matter how hard you work, unless youre a millionaire society will still see you as a loser.

Your friends, if you have any, will have drifted away and will be too busy working and raising their kids to hang out with you. And youre not going to get a new social circle when youre +25. You can meet new people yeah, but you wont truly bond with them the way people do when they grow up together and share formative experiences.

Even a lot of "normal" people are unhappy with where they are in life. They smoke drink or overeat to cope. They get into fights with strangers on the bus to let off steam. They beat their children and or partners.

If you are <20, enjoy it while it lasts. This is your peak

25-35 is mascthetic prime.

There may have been a time when your peak as a man was 30 years old but that simply isn't the case. The shitty state of affairs in the world means that everything is just going downhill from here. If you are like me and had few positive experiences to look back on, it's time to apologize to your parents and end it.

Hot men stay hot, hot women stay hot.

Average men stay average, average women get ugly. Ugly people stay ugly. Ugly women just end up getting married and having 5 kids, bringing more incels into this world.

Incels only peak when we rope. Everything else is Red Pill cope.

why are you doing this

He's just posting the truth.

As a 31 year old I can confirm everything OP is saying is 100 percent accurate.

7c3.jpg

Sadly, you are right. Despite that, There's a cope in relation to this. The "after the 20s, men become ugly" cope. Like beauty, it's all about genetics and some effort.

Not having a good childhood and adolescence is like being expelled from Eden.

Last edited:
Hot men stay hot, hot women stay hot.

Average men stay average, average women get ugly. Ugly people stay ugly. Ugly women just end up getting married and having 5 kids, bringing more incels into this world.
Truer words have never been spoken.

i'm 28, i can confirm things just get worse as you get older

Way yu du dis tbh

Way yu du dis tbh

Thanks op. Got my daily dosis or blackpill(agepill) just alone by this thread

aging is copeout word for baldness. people say someone got old cuz bald people lose their hair. what if you lose your hair in your 20

I just turned 20 and feel so much older tbh

Next year i am 21

aging is copeout word for baldness. people say someone got old cuz bald people lose their hair. what if you lose your hair in your 20
Not only balding but also skin, and the facial bones also deteriorate, but very slowly