Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"men age like wine and women age like milk" is a bluepilled lie

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
one of the guys i know from highschool is literally a male model (he works as a model for fashion companies and paid modelling events/cover shoots etc), he is easily 8/10. kind of looks like brad pitt in his young years,

he recently got a girlfriend, she is some 31 year old, butt ugly, more muscular than him (he is a fitness model), eastern european lady

jfl at age pill. at 31 we will all be bald ugly fuckers with even less prospects than now, and 31 year old roasties will still just fuck handsome young guys and get them to commit and fall in love with them (the guy is a total simp, he literally never speaks to his friends anymore after met her)

What's the mms name?

I’ve aged well but I’m sub-Chad so who cares? Not all incels age badly.

I mean some girls do age like shit though

WorldRulerAisha said:
I mean some girls do age like shit though

even if they do, as the girl he is dating has (she literally looks like a "fit" 50 year old at 31) - they still have unlimited more options than men

Yeah, that phrase... so basically men rot away 8n a basement somewhere while women turn into creamy yogurt that people love.

There is no wall. Nerdy men do not become sought after in their 30s, or 40s, or 50s.

Just fucking rope for fuck sake.

aut said:
What's the mms name?

won't dox him here but he was recently signed by one of the top model managements in amsterdam, hes on their instagram page i think

My mom is in her mid 50s and still gets male attention.
The "wall" is a myth, women are considered desirable until they die.

ghostcell said:
even if they do, as the girl he is dating has (she literally looks like a "fit" 50 year old at 31) - they still have unlimited more options than men
ofc im not arguing that

incels age like dog shit

Coconut head with more truth bombs. Most men will get fat and wrinkly and less muscular as they age. And plus, older men are generally seen as creepy if they haven't settled down and had children. It's over for us.

Jockcel said:
Women DONT age.

With the miracle of makeup they don't.

Minjaze said:
My mom is in her mid 50s and still gets male attention.
The "wall" is a myth, women are considered desirable until they die.

Mine is in her 50s, and random men still flirt with her and give her gifts.

Cope, top men can score nearly any age. Normans can score a foid that's 10 years younger than them easily.

What a faggot to waste his looks and youth by dating a used up, post prime, disgusting roastie.

I can always go to third world and get a young chick anyway

This. Whenever you see a middle aged couple, the woman always looks better than the man.

Truth. Plenty of highly fuckable middle aged MILF'S while most men that age are fat, balding, etc. When they say "men age like fine wine" it really only applies to careercels and used up 30+ year old women looking for a docile, stable beta provider.

Woman do age like shit but it dosnt change how they are treated, men will still lust after them.