Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men actually care about personality.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Men actually care about the personality and mental state of foids they date. Hot foids can lose real smv among men if they are revealed to be mental, deranged, stupid or toxic. That's why foids used to spend so much time trying to act like a "nice kind girl" no matter how nasty they were on the inside.

I have noticed that the blackpill has decreased my physical attraction to foids. They are arousing but the knowledge of what they are like and how their minds work is a huge turnoff. It fills me with disgust.

Compare it to foids, who all love darktriadmaxxed psychopath bullies as long as they are Chad. Heck they would actually prefer a psychopath Chad over an NT chad.

I forget what user it was who said this so I'll paraphrase.
"Even if she gives you sex every day for an hour, that's still 23 hours left with a bitter mean selfish witch who hates you."
Why would any one risk that for a wet hole?

Men actually care about the personality and mental state of foids they date. Hot foids can lose real smv among men if they are revealed to be mental, deranged, stupid or toxic. That's why foids used to spend so much time trying to act like a "nice kind girl" no matter how nasty they were on the inside.

I have noticed that the blackpill has decreased my physical attraction to foids. They are arousing but the knowledge of what they are like and how their minds work is a huge turnoff. It fills me with disgust.

Compare it to foids, who all love darktriadmaxxed psychopath bullies as long as they are Chad. Heck they would actually prefer a psychopath Chad over an NT chad.

True and truer.
Saw Harry Potter video yesterday. In the comments the foids were lusting over dark triad bully draco character faggot.
I know harry potter, fuck me. I didn't want to watch it. Do I look like I'm gay?
Anime avi doesnt help tbh.

made the same experience as OP.
Had oneitis in HS.
1 year of looking from a distance everyday. Fapping to her in my mind.

Then, one day, she sits next to me on the bus....her food cave opens... and a STREAM OF SHIT FLOWS OUT

my boner deflated like the dollar during the great depression

No, no they don't. Men are desperate fucks and would gladly be in a relationship with a roastie who mistreats them.
Men do not give a shit about personality, stop kidding yourselves.

I'm not sure about that. Many guys would be happy to get any foid (even put up with the deranged ones). Also attractiveness is usually the biggest factor how desirable any woman is for most men (But most men are normies). But women are on a whole other level, nothing matters except cash and looks.

Last edited:
made the same experience as OP.
Had oneitis in HS.
1 year of looking from a distance everyday. Fapping to her in my mind.

Then, one day, she sits next to me on the bus....her food cave opens... and a STREAM OF SHIT FLOWS OUT

my boner deflated like the dollar during the great depression
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, no they don't. Men are desperate fucks and would gladly be in a relationship with a roastie who mistreats them.
True but they do that so they aren't alone. Guys on here have admitted to being fine with abuse just so they can have sex.

Exactly what I'm talking about. Let them open their mouth and instant bone kill. Except now that I'm blackpilled they don't even have to open their mouth. All of them are the same. Also, nothing wrong with loving Lain.

I'm not sure about that. Many guys would be happy to get any foid (even put up with the deranged ones). Also attractiveness is usually the biggest factor how desirable any woman is for most men (But most men are normies). But women are on a whole other level, nothing matters except cash and looks.
Of course we care about looks, everyone does. But personality is a factor to men. Btw I, and I suspect many others would avoid relationships with toxic manipulative people. Especially those of us who are truly blackpilled.

Of course we care about looks, everyone does. But personality is a factor to men. Btw I, and I suspect many others would avoid relationships with toxic manipulative people. Especially those of us who are truly blackpilled.
Truly blackpilled people stay incel. Also Normie men are that desperate that they don't care about those toxic people.

I forget what user it was who said this so I'll paraphrase.
"Even if she gives you sex every day for an hour, that's still 23 hours left with a bitter mean selfish witch who hates you."
Why would any one risk that for a wet hole?
It was @TheSecondComing who said that

Truly blackpilled people stay incel. Also Normie men are that desperate that they don't care about those toxic people.
Yes, but women are not desperate. They deliberately prefer men only based on looks.

jfl you posted this in that other thread. now i know why
Brah, the comments are blackpilled as fuck.

Any 5/10 female would look 9/10 if she was loyal, intelligent and a nice overall person with morals. Too bad such women don't exist

Any 5/10 female would look 9/10 if she was loyal, intelligent and a nice overall person with morals. Too bad such women don't exist
Tbhtbhtbh. Its all that is ever needed.

yes. most girls are boring as fuck. cant hold conversation with these bitches.

yes. most girls are boring as fuck. cant hold conversation with these bitches.
truth. they have the conversation ability of a squirrel

I'm pretty sure if you're chad her personality will improve to please you

A personality is a social construct rooted in your ego that has adapted itself around past circumstances.

this is why lolis are ideal, freely configurable personality

Cope. Females will be able to easily get laid no matter how bad their personalities are.

Cope. Females will be able to easily get laid no matter how bad their personalities are.
That's like saying landwhales will be able to get laid no matter how heavy they are. That's just supply and demand. Doesn't mean a landwhale becomes any more appealing.