Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men 4/10 and lower are completely fucked. Stop trying to get around that.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
>Just go for sub4 women

Doesn't work because sub4 women get hit on constantly and have much better options. Juggernaut law.

>Just be white

White guys have an advantage over ethnics all things being equal, but it doesn't mean shit if you're sub4

>Just go to Asia

You'll be just as ugly and incel over there

>Just be NT

lol @ this lookism.net cope. Most incels in real life are NT.

>Just play numbers game

Lots of ugly men have tried this and got nothing but rejection.

>Just be tall

Doesn't matter if your face is sub4. I've known tons of KHV guys my height (6'1) and taller.

>Just be low inhib

Women HATE low inhib, extroverted UGLY men. The fact is women want as little interaction with ugly men as possible, preferably none.

>Just run status game

The fact is, very few men have any significant amount of status. We're talking less than 1 percent. But even if you're a sub4 guy with status, no woman will be ATTRACTED TO you. You might get a woman who will USE YOU for your money and fame (and cheat on you)...but no woman will be ATTRACTED TO you. You'll just be BETABUX. Boogie is a good example of that.

Face it, there's no magical cheat code for sub4 men, no matter how badly you want there to be one.

You basically have a few options as a sub4 man:

1) Copecel with chinese cartoons, video games or whatever cope you're into and die a KHV.
2) Surgerycel (if your aesthetic flaws are fixable) and hope your surgeries turn out well.
3) Be betabux and accept that no woman you'll betabux will be attracted to you and will be cheating on you.
4) Pray that technology will advance to the point where sentient AI and/or fully immersive VR exist and are available to the general public within your lifetime.
5) Hope you can be that 1 in 10,000 sub4 guy that finds a unicorn (good luck, LOL)

That's it. You can try to argue, you can spam the word "COPE", you can go on google images and frantically search for examples to cherry pick and "disprove" this...but deep down most of you know this is true. And if you legitimately don't realize this, you need to go back to lookism.net.

B-but what if you combine JBW theory with just go to asia theory?

Seriously thought, legit post. Now is the worst time in history to be an ugly man, theres literally nothing out there for us.

"but m-muh friend of a friend is an ugly NT manlet that slays every day!"

Yeah, that's pretty much true. Anyone that doesn't accept those things are not black Pilled.

A 4/10 white can get women we need to stop lying to whites I don't want them to suffer because this forum has told them they have no hope.

A 4/10 white can get women we need to stop lying to whites I don't want them to suffer because this forum has told them they have no hope.

I haven't gotten a single womyn in my entire life. My whiteness means absolutely jackshit here and I'm too poverty ridden to take a gamble in some SEA country.

A 4/10 male might as well be a 1/10 male because they both get no results.

I haven't gotten a single womyn in my entire life. My whiteness means absolutely jackshit here and I'm too poverty ridden to take a gamble in some SEA country.
But you can't deny that other 4/10 white guys are still getting with women.

But you can't deny that other 4/10 white guys are still getting with women.

Yeah, and other 4/10 ethnic men are getting with women too. What's the point, I'm not getting laid so why should I care?

OP with some blackpills for the ages.

Yeah, and other 4/10 ethnic men are getting with women too. What's the point, I'm not getting laid so why should I care?
I don't see 4/10 ethnic guys with women and obviously you don't either considering you live in a white only country

I don't see 4/10 ethnic guys with women and obviously you don't either considering you live in a white only country

They obviously do in their home country. If women in Africa didn't fuck their 4/10 men they would have already died out by now, same goes for asians. I can't even get laid in my own fucking country.

gCmzZRP.gif

We ethnics dont get shit, you need to be atleast a 7 as an ethnic to get a gf.

gCmzZRP.gif

We ethnics dont get shit, you need to be atleast a 7 as an ethnic to get a gf.

Not in the west ffs. The standards have to be lower in ethnic countries, if not then just wow.

The thing is: the vast majority of the nigs here, at least the ones that I've seen their picture, are 4+. Even the ethniks ones.

The thing is: the vast majority of the nigs here, at least the ones that I've seen their picture, are 4+. Even the ethniks ones.

But what are we lacking? Dimorphism. While aesthetic ratings and sexual attractiveness ratings are correlated, you have cases like say Twisted a 5.5-6/10 who’s below average in dimorphism. You could have a guy that’s not facially harmonious but masculine who gets decent or cute girls. I think the user ItsOvER is a little above average in looks but in sex appeal? Below average.

True. Now deal with it and stop giving a shit about it, you will be much happier.
I mean, I really like this site, there are many things i can identify myself with being said (and many things i find disturbing TBH), I just dont like this attitude. Get over yourself boyos.
Also, who determines what is sub4 and whats not? You?

True. Now deal with it and stop giving a shit about it, you will be much happier.

If you truly "didn't give a shit" then you wouldn't be on this website. Don't even try to cope out of this one.

If you truly "didn't give a shit" then you wouldn't be on this website. Don't even try to cope out of this one.

You still dont understand what Im saying. Accepting the blackpill in all its glory made me comfortable with myself after a LONG time again. It gave me answers I didnt have.
I dont give a shit about general human interactions any more but that doesnt change anything about the fact that I like this place.
But you wont see me crying about life as you just did with your cute overly sensitive post.

You still dont understand what Im saying. Accepting the blackpill in all its glory made me comfortable with myself after a LONG time again. It gave me answers I didnt have.
I dont give a shit about general human interactions any more but that doesnt change anything about the fact that I like this place.

Well you have your answers so why are you still here?

You're here because you DO care about human interactions/relaitonships, you just pretend not to so you can feel superior to the incels who are willing to admit it. Pretty pathetic honestly.

But what are we lacking? Dimorphism. While aesthetic ratings and sexual attractiveness ratings are correlated, you have cases like say Twisted a 5.5-6/10 who’s below average in dimorphism. You could have a guy that’s not facially harmonious but masculine who gets decent or cute girls. I think the user ItsOvER is a little above average in looks but in sex appeal? Below average.
You're right. Advanced is a great example of this.

es9npGH.jpg

Well you have your answers so why are you still here?

You're here because you DO care about human interactions/relaitonships, you just pretend not to so you can feel superior to the incels who are willing to admit it. Pretty pathetic honestly.

So you are saying that the purpose of this place is to cry about how unfair life is to you? Im sorry bro, say whatever you want about me but I just disagree.
I DO want to socialize with people I share opinions with, I DONT give a shit about people who treat me like shit because of my looks.

I DONT give a shit about people who treat me like shit because of my looks.

You seem pretty desperate to convince others, and perhaps even yourself, that this is true. If you legitimately didn't give a fuck you wouldn't frantically be trying to convince strangers on the internet about how much you "don't give a fuck". lol.

You seem pretty desperate to convince others, and perhaps even yourself, that this is true. If you legitimately didn't give a fuck you wouldn't frantically be trying to convince strangers on the internet about how much you "don't give a fuck". lol.

We are talking bro, talking :D Belive whatever you want :D