Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Memory of old foids attacking gymcelling

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★
I remember a decade or more ago I was in this classy Central European themed pub with my father. He was probably very early 50's or possibly pushing 50.

So there was two middle-aged foids talking self-importantly about art, books or some other bullshit (not that those subjects are inherently BS, just the pretentious speech) and how some author is really deep or some other shit which sounded like something they had read from a magazine and now spouted it to sound educated.

For whatever reason me and my dad being in hearing range led to my dad having a very brief interaction with them which somehow forayed into aesthetics/looks and I cannot remember the details but it somehow touched upon people's and perhaps men's looks in particular. The foids were starting to sound a bit uppity and my dad gently and humorously quipped that he has been to the gym in reference to looks. The other foid quickly snapped at the opportunity saying that "but we were talking about looks". I don't remember the look on my father's face but he said nothing more and they continued cackling to one another.

I did not feel sorry for him at the time but as I was nightlifemaxxing a few hours ago it was brought back into my mind and I felt like I could better understand his suspicion towards people. It was a bit of a black pilling moment in that the foids tried to define gymmaxxing as being unrelated to "looks" which of course is false but in their eugenics middle class mindset they define the body as not mattering as 'looks' as that carries the threat of undeserving men raising their status.

Gymcelling does affect looks but only as far as body fat % is concerned.
Foids also like athletic bodies in complement to good looks, but looks always come first.

Gymcelling does affect looks but only as far as body fat % is concerned.
Foids also like athletic bodies in complement to good looks, but looks always come first.
Body is the biggest part of looks in terms of the surface area but I get what you mean. Face = looks.

Body is the biggest part of looks in terms of the surface area but I get what you mean. Face = looks.
I'm surprised this conversation took place between boomer foids, the blackpill runs deep.