Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Memory issues

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
To all the oldcels. I'm 37 and i've noticed that remembering things is becoming harder and harder since i turned 30, more or less. I can barely remember short codes like those of credit cards. I often forget things even when i'm at work and i really have to write down all the tasks i have to do. I forget to lock doors when i leave home and stuff like that.
Anybody else has this kind of issues? Do you take some medicines or herbal products?
I don't remember if it's over for memorycels.

You're getting old so it is normal.it's over

Probably an early sign of Alzheimer’s. :feelsrope:

I used to forget almost everything. I was living like a grandpa with alzheimer's.

So you have no longer memory issues?
Yes. I still have some due to lack of concentration but it's not that bad now.
I don't know what is the cause of the change.

Probably depression mixed with age. My memory is shot from being depressed for the last 6 years.

I'm 30 and my memory it better than ever. :feelsthink: Which can be a bad thing when it comes to SuicideFuels I'd like to forget about.

Some sort of dementia, OP, sorry to hear about that. :(

too much fapping, there's some studies from 1950's when fapping was taken more serious and correlation between over sex masturbating men getting dementia

take virgin coconut oil it helps feed the brain properly, they sell giant buckets of the stuff at walmart and other places