Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel memory induced cringe attacks

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
P4

my fucking god i get these all the time really hate thinking about past events and being reminded of my subhumanity

I sometimes can't fall asleep because memory after memory keeps flashing through my mind.

happens to me at least 10 times a day, but instead of feeling bad about myself I recently started getting angry and usually say somthing like "fuck you motherfuckers!" or "I dont give a fuck!". Before I used to cringe really hard and hit myself but taking the more alfa route helps a lot.

I practice remembering the worse events in my life on repeat. Has helped lower inhib.

Every time it happens I frantically start to find something to bite to help me cope with the pain

Over for photographic memorycels.

Not a day goes by without getting three or more of these

literally in every prolonged social interaction that i have, at least one or two moments in said social interaction are added into my collection of cringe inducing memories i think about before i go to sleep. the collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

hate how i cant remember actual important shit for college but i remember every inch of every fucking social screwup from primary schooll to the present.

Ah yes, had tons of cringe inducing moments in high school.
They still haunt me to this day.

literally in every prolonged social interaction that i have, at least one or two moments in said social interaction are added into my collection of cringe inducing memories i think about before i go to sleep. the collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
damn I thought I was the only one who did this. I wish i could erase my memory entirely. Actually I wish I never was born.

Getting those is the main reason I shouldn't have a gun around.

They tell you that no one remembers personally embarrassing things that you've done as well as you do. That you should remind yourself that you aren't that important to other people's lives.

But then where does bullying start? Do you think the bullies forget what you did, when that is all they talked about concerning you for years?

How about how you actually feel? Does it matter that no one remembers, if you do? If you cringe at your own past, immutable self? No.

Cringe memories are the worst and I used them for crocodile tears whenever I got in trouble at school, the memories of these moments becoming cringe memories of their own. I doubled down on my cringe memories to further implant them into my brain by making them part of a second cringe memory. Fuck.

those gifs sum up my life

also ive had so many fucking cringy ass moments before when I was bluepilled the bluepill turns you into a fucking slavecel imbecil cucked reatrd

Getting those is the main reason I shouldn't have a gun around.
i would feel safER with one by my side
They tell you that no one remembers personally embarrassing things that you've done as well as you do. That you should remind yourself that you aren't that important to other people's lives.

But then where does bullying start? Do you think the bullies forget what you did, when that is all they talked about concerning you for years?

How about how you actually feel? Does it matter that no one remembers, if you do? If you cringe at your own past, immutable self? No.

Cringe memories are the worst and I used them for crocodile tears whenever I got in trouble at school, the memories of these moments becoming cringe memories of their own. I doubled down on my cringe memories to further implant them into my brain by making them part of a second cringe memory. Fuck.
i believe my question has been answered https://incels.is/threads/hey-zesto...out-with-me-and-blickpall.88382/#post-1697420

Used to get those a lot but it doesn't bother me anymore. If anything, it makes me feel more like a human being. It reminds me of a time when I had friends