Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Memories from before Clown World

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
It was a fun place, right? ^^

Before about 2016 when Clown World began.

Does anyone ever take a moment to just think about life before it and remember how nice it was! People were more chill and everything was just nicer!

What a time it was ^_^

Even then it was shit. Realy good memories end in 2011 when normies started getting steady Internet access through their phones and conforming it to their boring morals.

That’s not nice from you

I'm assuming you're very much on the left.

I mean... do you like how society is going, culturally?

Like... do you think it's slowly improving? So the further back we go from the modern day, the worse it was?

@SoloAlex lol fair enough.

I am on a bit of a mission to find someone who really likes how society is going. One day I'll find someone!

BLM is kike propaganda you dumb fuck there hasn't been a legit black movement since the 60s. The U.S. government really fucked over African American progress.
ya maybe if nigs really were being shot en masse for no reason BLM would make sense. nobody cared about this apparent "problem" until a few years ago when giant companies and high profile politicians seized on this small "movement"

It was a fun place, right? ^^

Before about 1945 when Clown World began.

Does anyone ever take a moment to just think about life before it and remember how nice it was! People were more chill and everything was just nicer!

What a time it was ^_^