Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Memoids

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
You can't deny that thanks to incel platforms we expose a lot of bluepilled cognitive biases which are beyond delusional. Thank to memoids and cucks, memes write themselves. If it is not a great cope, I don't know what. I mean, just look at all that silly shit we see every day and honestly say to me it is not amusing despite being so fucked up:

:chad: Chadrades

"So many of my beautiful female friends are constantly taken advantage of, ghosted, disrespected or outright abused by men. We put up with abuse and mistreatment way, way longer than (most) men tend to, especially in the dating world."

Wait, something don't add up! Let's try to crack this charade...

"So many of my beautiful female friends are constantly taken advantage of, ghosted, disrespected or outright abused by chads. We put up with abuse and mistreatment way, way longer than (most) chads tend to, especially in the dating world."

Oh, look! What is it?

"What? A socially awkward woman like me can get a boyfriend with a simple text? Why has no one told me about this??? /s"

What?! Oh, silly me... it's just not every guy that counts as a man.

"What? A socially awkward woman like me can get a chad with a simple text? Why has no one told me about this??? /s"

:soy: Inincels and personality

I may be involuntary celibate for all of my life, but at least I am not an incel!

Yeah, being involuntary involuntary celibate is a hard thing to swallow. But it is not because of your personality. Even if you are officially diagnosed with some shit, you are still healthy-minded virgin unlike those inkwells.

However, healthy-minded virgins somehow still can't find a partner for years and years regardless of sorting through lists of reasons and pieces of advice. I need to say it must be some fucking elusive ever-changing reasons then. But we find out what could be a real problem eventually! Simultaneously, in case of incels it is set in stone problem of toxic personality. And in the same time, literal misogynist, criminals and domestic tyrants have relationships and sex just fine. I guess, they are all good actors. I mean, we don't know Jeremy Meeks personally. Maybe he is a cool guy. Forget his victims. He got over it, and they will do it eventually.

Remeber, chads with glasses are nerdy. Ugly nerds are incels. Personality is flavor of a chad.

:p It's just so happenings
I absolutely love short balding dicklets! It's just so happened that all of my boyfriends are 6'+ tall chads. Giant cock of my SO sometimes hurt, but it is sacrifice that must be made for our relationships. TEEEHEEE

:feels: IT
  • I study your dictionary to keep in touch with you;
  • I daily browse your forums and carefully pick what threads to screenshot;
  • I write walls of text in comments section to get validation;
  • If you speak up to my atrocious behavior, I will insult you and ban you out of my safe space;
  • I had sex a minute ago. In fact, I am lying next to my hot wife right now as I am typing that...
  • ...It just so happened that I am glued to my smartphone and instead of giving her a hug I return to shitting on incels right after intimacy!
  • You are not living in my head, incels. I am not obsessed with you.

:feelsseriously: etc.

Remember when old 4chan produced memes for all the Internet and all the other sites copy-pasted them? But recently 4chan was truly done for good and the last good meme it produced was "Chad vs. Virgin". Even NPC was just evolution of Wojack. Today there are just rehashed templates of 9gag tier bs on the Intenet. However, incels produce some nice slang and memes right now (names for stereotypes, pills/fuel/maxxing etc).

What I want to say, it is kind of cool tbh, it is lifefuel to belong to a counterculture.

Nice format and good use of emojiis. 135IQ