Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[memes] lets make some memes boyos.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
2r1b4m.jpg

2r1bl6.jpg

Bro the most part of us are truecels, it's not my fault if a lot of faggot users still want historical fakecel users there :feelsbadman:
Some incels but just as many sex havers, even some slayers who talk and brag about it openly. Can't be an incel forum and besides they don't wanna call it an incel forum themselves.

Some incels but just as many sex havers, even some slayers who talk and brag about it openly. Can't be an incel forum and besides they don't wanna call it an incel forum themselves.
Indeed as I said we have too much fags, but if we ban them all the forum would pratically disappear leaving in the Italiancel sphere only the all-fakecel shithole ruled by anakin.

Indeed as I said we have too much fags, but if we ban them all the forum would pratically disappear leaving in the Italiancel sphere only the all-fakecel shithole ruled by anakin.
Better alone than in bad company.

Better alone than in bad company.
The only solution would be to attract so many truecels to brutti.red that at that point I could ban all fakecels without worrying about loss of users and defections of fags users.
But I asked to @Salustio to come and he wouldn't.
I asked to @PersonalityChad and he said he partecipate only in international boards.
I asked to other Italiancels but they didn't come.
So, where we can find other truecels to make possible the survival of brutti.red after the ban of fakecels?

some high iq memes here

I dunno why there are not many incel memes. we need more

I have an album full of Incel memes on my phone. Not too many of them right now, but some are real gems. Also, this one I made myself:

D9944C5C 0B42 4233 96C6 7FB0C34EA5C0

Bump just to keep it going

Curry's r subhuman

Attachments

• images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 60
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 78