Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Meme war.

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Can we ,incels , win a meme war against normies and chads?. Because I thought because of blackpill I developed a sense of dark humor. But recently I saw normie and Chad tier guys making memes related to incels,virgins, chadsetc. These memes were poking fun at us incels . I felt that with full knowledge of blackpill they are still making fun of us.

An example they are using blackpill reference for other issues. IMG 20200307 173857

Last edited:
Real Chad doesn't even know what a meme is

How exactly could we win. How exactly are memes even used in cyber warfare?

Virgin vs chad is a soy meme now

Yes, we spend our time on our computers making original memes, it gets stolen and posted on Reddit, where Chad sees it and let's out a light chuckle even though he doesn't understand it. He puts his phone down and readies himself for a fivesome with his harem.

I've seen a lot of these recently in IG (don't ask me why I was bored) normies ruin everything
Real Chad doesn't even know what a meme is
True. Memes are normie cope.

Can we ,incels , win a meme war against normies and chads?. Because I thought because of blackpill I developed a sense of dark humor. But recently I saw normie and Chad tier guys making memes related to incels,virgins, chadsetc. These memes were poking fun at us incels . I felt that with full knowledge of blackpill they are still making fun of us.

An example they are using blackpill reference for other issues. View attachment 213340
It is annoying how they use our memes. Especially the older ones. They don’t even fully understand the background, just use the same context “o funni chad betr den cel, Chad betr.” Then there’s faggots who genuinely think they are chad even though they’re barely fucking scraping upper tier normie.

no we can't win

Incels are higher IQ than non-incels so yes we would win.

Yes, we spend our time on our computers making original memes, it gets stolen and posted on Reddit, where Chad sees it and let's out a light chuckle even though he doesn't understand it. He puts his phone down and readies himself for a fivesome with his harem.
Every meme gets stolen by normies eventually

Sounds interesting dm me and we can discuss.

Yeah, but what's the point of going to war?
Blackpill bluepilled incels? Getting something from the government?

Yeah, but what's the point of going to war?
Blackpill bluepilled incels? Getting something from the government?
Rather expend my time earning money to buy my own island and Epsteinmaxx

I have been thinking about this myself. Imagine we wage a meme war similar to memeing trump into presidency but for incelibacy.