Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

meme request ( with the video )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
to the good video editors\makers here

this is a very good video to be meme'd

like the recent one from opsec "battle of inceligrad"

the video is this one 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sD3fwnYKH4[/video]

the general idea is to meme it like to portray some analogy with the fall of r\incels or something related or even related to those stalkers or whatever like it

@Akarin
@opsec

too much work? or something?

discuss?

The incelgrad battle was very difficult only because of how much the characters moved. This doesn't seem too difficult. What I'd love is to get a thread where everyone posts pictures of incels to be used and normies/roasties/chads to be used as the opposition.

opsec said:
The incelgrad battle was very difficult only because of how much the characters moved. This doesn't seem too difficult. What I'd love is to get a thread where everyone posts pictures of incels to be used and normies/roasties/chads to be used as the opposition.

ISIS cuck.

opsec said:
let's use this thread to get the job done

for example @Weed shall be featured

@Ryo_Hazuki promote this thing

@"A Good Friend" share ideas

nausea said:
opsec said:
let's use this thread to get the job done

for example @Weed shall be featured

Would be cool to see actual users from incels.is on a meme movie instead of just incels idols like stblackopscel tbh. If that happens then hope to see you there too

opsec said:
How long did it take you to make Incelgrad?

Weed said:
Would be cool to see actual users from incels.is on a meme movie instead of just incels idols like stblackopscel tbh. If that happens then hope to see you there too

probably a collective 10-15 hours. im slow at editing and just get bored after 30-45 minutes of it so i kept coming back to it weekly over two months.

opsec said:
Weed said:

probably a collective 10-15 hours. im slow at editing and just get bored after 30-45 minutes of it so i kept coming back to it weekly over two months.

Can I help you in editing somehow? Like give you material and stuff, be an assistant

Weed said:
Can I help you in editing somehow? Like give you material and stuff, be an assistant

It would actually be quite easy for a community to edit a video together. Sony Vegas is extremely easy to pirate and use. We could create a communal Google drive with the .veg file and resources (mp3s jpegs)

opsec said:
Weed said:
It would actually be quite easy for a community to edit a video together. Sony Vegas is extremely easy to pirate and use. We could create a communal Google drive with the .veg file and resources (mp3s jpegs)
I could help out with sony vegas, you got discord?

the most important thing is the choice of the impersonator of al pacino, he is a cool cop so it would be tricky to assign his character to some stalker\cuck

it may be good to presume such plot: an incel squad execute an action to recover lost material from some banned site ( incel.life\r\incels ) but the stalkers and their allies intervene

the part in which incels are masked shall be left as it is, just add usernames, like @Weed said

robert de niro must be characterized as some of our mcdaddies, but al pacino is the issue here ( who shall impersonate him? )

nausea said:
it may be good to presume such plot: an incel squad execute an action to recover lost material from some banned site ( incel.life\r\incels ) but the stalkers and their allies intervene
the part in which incels are masked shall be left as it is, just add usernames, like @Weed said
robert de niro must be characterized as some of our mcdaddies, but al pacino is the issue here ( who shall impersonate him? )
Fuark I wish to help him.. Always wanted to make something with Sony Vegas so others could see xd

@opsec and @Akarin your expertise is needed eh

and also @"A Good Friend"

nausea said:
@opsec and @Akarin your expertise is needed eh

and also @"A Good Friend"
 I'd rather stick to my own creative vision.

Where is the incelgrad video? I missed that.

nausea said:
use search function , my dear Sir

I did and found a threat from November with some broken links to screencaps but no link to the video.  Maybe I'm missing it.

Tuttle said:
nausea said:
use search function , my dear Sir
I did and found a threat from November with some broken links to screencaps but no link to the video. Maybe I'm missing it.
@opsec

Tuttle said:
I did and found a threat from November with some broken links to screencaps but no link to the video.  Maybe I'm missing it.

i told the mods to delete it because i got SWATTED. going to reupload to a burner youtube account.

Tuttle said:

screw it i dont care anymore, might be going to prison anyway lul. here u go boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZy6T_5sTso

^ thanks.  Didn't quote in case you wanted to take it down if you are that worried.  Good stuff.

what is incelgrad