Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meme i Made

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
IMG 9214

The chad of is. :chad::chad:

My personality IRL vs My personality on .is
1697137317867 3
1717916921249g

Ironically, your personality matters more to users on this site than it does to normies and foids

Ironically, your personality matters more to users on this site than it does to normies and foids
True. I actually got followers and friends on this site ONLY because of my personality, like everyone else on here. Just goes to show you most of us probably have decent personalities, but it doesn’t matter to mainstream society

Agreed i think some people here like me at least i hope so where as in real life i have zero friends and i`m humiliated regularly

True. I actually got followers and friends on this site ONLY because of my personality, like everyone else on here. Just goes to show you most of us probably have decent personalities, but it doesn’t matter to mainstream society
That's why it's way easier for me to talk to people online.

I know I won't be judged for my looks over the screen (assuming they don't already know what I look like ofc) all they can judge me by is my personality

Agreed i think some people here like me at least i hope so where as in real life i have zero friends and i`m humiliated regularly
Online mediums that rely much less on face photos drastically decrease the emphasis and effects of looks, that goes without saying obviously. The contents of your posts and quality of your character (aka your actual personality) matters way more here, compared to another place, like say for example, twitter.

I know I won't be judged for my looks over the screen (assuming they don't already know what I look like ofc) all they can judge me by is my personality
This.

Yep. Also, your autism is far less noticeable online when people don’t see your facial expressions. I am viewed as awkward irl, but I probably seem fairly social on here.

Yep. Also, your autism is far less noticeable online when people don’t see your facial expressions. I am viewed as awkward irl, but I probably seem fairly social on here.
True. Honestly I couldn't imagine you not being social irl judging by how social you are on here lol

True. Honestly I couldn't imagine you not being social irl judging by how social you are on here lol
That’s pretty funny, ngl. I really take that as a compliment. Irl, I’m the weirdo who stands in the corner at social events and doesn’t say anything. Someone once told me I give off serial killer vibes because I don’t say much and have a stone faced expressionless look. Only time I’m ever social irl is when talking with other car enthusiasts

That’s pretty funny, ngl. I really take that as a compliment. Irl, I’m the weirdo who stands in the corner at social events and doesn’t say anything. Someone once told me I give off serial killer vibes because I don’t say much and have a stone faced expressionless look. Only time I’m ever social irl is when talking with other car enthusiasts
I have these killer vibes because i speak the truth - nobody wants to hear it.

Should i make more memes if so any suggestions
Make stuff about Niggers, Spics, Sandcoons, Kikes, etc. insulting "lower-tier" whites such as Irish/Celts, Slavs, Romanians, Balkans, Meds, etc.

Kind of like this:

IMG 7999

True. Normies hate the truth
In real life i wear a mask not sure about you but a mask of normality here i can be my true self if we acted like this irl normies would call us Pyschopaths :feelskek:

In real life i wear a mask not sure about you but a mask of normality here i can be my true self if we acted like this irl normies would call us Pyschopaths :feelskek:
Yeah, I try to appear as normal as possible irl to not draw any unnecessary attention. If I acted like I do on here irl, I’d be in prison by now

Yeah, I try to appear as normal as possible irl to not draw any unnecessary attention. If I acted like I do on here irl, I’d be in prison by now
Yes true tho sometimes if see something i really hate like a couple holding hands i`ll give them a death stare since it`s hard to control

This. :yes::feelsYall:

Yes true tho sometimes if see something i really hate like a couple holding hands i`ll give them a death stare since it`s hard to control
Same. Sometimes you can’t resist.

True. Normies hate the truth
I always speak of death and its inevidableness too and my teachers called me out on that when I was in 5th grade lol. It made all my Classmates cry, I was like "What? You guys are 10 years old and never thought about death?"

Even know people understand me and they get the point when I obliterate their LBGDQA views.

My Professors always talk about "Climate Change" "Economic Collapse" "Wars" "Global Mental Health crisis"

And Im like "Lets legalize self euthanasia"

Profs: :giga: :soy: Thats immoral!

Or another one: "Poor and Sick people shouldnt have kids:

Female Prof: "But we need more humans"

"Why?"

"Well...Well...Well...hmm...Lets just continue with our todays topic 'The Rise in Inflation of the 21th century'!"

Yeah people always called me the "Quite kid" at school.

I also always have a bland facial expression. Isn't that a non nt trait?

I might honestly have autism or asperges or something

I always speak of death and its inevidableness too and my teachers called me out on that when I was in 5th grade lol. It made all my Classmates cry, I was like "What? You guys are 10 years old and never thought about death?"

Even know people understand me and they get the point when I obliterate their LBGDQA views.

My Professors always talk about "Climate Change" "Economic Collapse" "Wars" "Global Mental Health crisis"

And Im like "Lets legalize self euthanasia"

Profs: :giga: :soy: Thats immoral!

Or another one: "Poor and Sick people shouldnt have kids:

Female Prof: "But we need more humans"

"Why?"

"Well...Well...Well...hmm...Lets just continue with our todays topic 'The Rise in Inflation of the 21th century'!"
People hate those who call out bs. Self euthanasia should absolutely be legal for sure, and poor and especially sick people shouldn’t reproduce

Yeah people always called me the "Quite kid" at school.

I also always have a bland facial expression. Isn't that a non nt trait?

I might honestly have autism or asperges or something
Yeah, a blank facial expression is a trait of autism. You very well could have Asperger’s like I do