Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [meme] I made a self portrait and biography of a user called uninstall

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★

@uninstall @whitecollarincel @ coping oldcels

Last edited:
Most oldscels say quite the opposite about "making up".

Male SMV peaks at 34 and it's fact, that a lot of teens here are no truecels. If they start now they maybe have a chance until then.

How is this cope for oldcels? For them it's over anyway.

Drawing high piece of art.
Text low IQ.

Last edited:
Guy has no sense of humor. He will try to doxx you if you if you don't read his threads.

Guy has no sense of humor. He will try to doxx you if you if you don't read his threads.
are u referring to uninstall? because this is mainly at coping oldcels
yeah i pinged the wrong user, meant to tag the oldcel who was approaching tens of girls a day (mods font warn me it was mistake lelele)

are u referring to towncel? because this is mainly at coping oldcels
Yeah.

Although I wouldn't stereotype oldcels like that. Many know it's over and don't cope. I'm starting to get old and feel it is more over every day. That boomer meme is no joke.

Yeah.

Although I wouldn't stereotype oldcels like that. Many know it's over and don't cope. I'm starting to get old and feel it is more over every day. That boomer meme is no joke.
lmao one of the oldcel copers tried to tell me that 25 was prime, then tried to say that im projecting. don't be like them boyo

lmao one of the oldcel copers tried to tell me that 25 was prime, then tried to say that im projecting. don't be like them boyo
25 is so old IMO. JBs are out of reach for most unless Chad or have lots of money.

Youth ends at 21. Humans weren't designed to live that long.