Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [MEME]*gets banned from .co for being a bluepilled cuck*

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

I refuse to believe any actual incel has left voluntarily to be "LE EX-INCEL!"

I wonder who that is ngl, possibly a prominent (ex) member? Who knows

Weak bitchboy

He still is an incel. Good luck trying to fit in with normies.

He evolved from incel to soy

@NEETAndTidy or @Insomniac LARPing

Now that he isnt a dirty, dirty inkwell, he is sure to get sex now! Right..?

Definitely LARP. He didn't even get the name of the site right, he wrote incel.co. If he spent months here he would remember that it's named incels.co.

Virtue signaling dude who surrendered to IT

HES A TRAITOR

LARP. Once you truly swallow the blackpill there's no going back. Cope or Rope is all that's left for us

Whipping yourself raw won't make normalfags like you. You will always be a leper to them.

Leaving the incels website isn't going to clear your mind of the blackpills. How did he ever find a cure for that?

I may be involuntarily celibate but I’m no longer an incel! :soy:

Definitely LARP. He didn't even get the name of the site right, he wrote incel.co. If he spent months here he would remember that it's named incels.co.

very sharp

2. the black pills made me even more depressed. I started to develop physical problems and had to call suicide hot line several times after browsing incel forums. The black pills were very destructive to my mind. They affected my sleeping, eating schedules. I started to be less productive, skip education, get worse grades. [/QUOTE

Meeks pill and dog pill was too much :feelskek: :lul:

Funny as fuck

He can call me when he finds out how to actually escape inceldom.

He’s just gonna be more lonely and miserable hearing normies talk about their sexual experiences

Seems like an IT user just desperate for upvotes and to push their ego on how they're always right.

>some of the users post death, torture
Literally never seen this, not even once. 0/10 LARP, try harder :soy:

Who is that cuck?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

If reading this forums is a waste of time then how about all the cucks at IT that spend time here everyday looking for threads to repost for reddit karma. They repost multiple threads of ours, some times they even post threads from 2018, don't ever call us pathetic when there is more people that are obsessed with us than incels

what is his username?

He still is an incel. Good luck trying to fit in with normies.
If reading this forums is a waste of time then how about all the cucks at IT that spend time here everyday looking for threads to repost for reddit karma. They repost multiple threads of ours, some times they even post threads from 2018, don't ever call us pathetic when there is more people that are obsessed with us than incels
>call .co a waste of time
>instead writes long post about it
jfl

Dont even think its a LARP, IT faggots would talk a lot less positively about us. Only LARP part about this is that they guy is deluding himself big time if he thinks that not longer visiting incel related sites makes him less involuntary celibate, its not something in your head that you decide to be or not to be.
Didnt write anything about ascending or having a gf so I call bullshit on his claims to no longer be an incel.

Usually Im fairly generous with people, but its difficult to call this guy anything but pathetic. He admits that he was too weak to muster up to the truth, that the blackpill was too much for him to handle, so he needs to rationalize it into how incel sites are actually just bad for you and hes doing SO much better not going there anymore. He had a chance to leave the game, he knows the truth and he has seen it, could stop being an npc and participating in the rat race without a chance of winning, but hes too weak and chose to conform, now the others are the losers again of course, they´re boring and his life is so much more "productive", jfl.
Dont know how people like him can live a lie like this, THAT is something that I cant handle.

Ex-incel? Did he find a gf? Did he had his dick sucked without paying? No? Still incel, whether you browse here or leddit, still incel. Coping faggot.

Denying the blackpill will hinder your self improvement.