Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meme Gender

fuck i didn't read the whole thing

Last edited:
On second glance it turns out it was actually posted by a fag, no wonder they had the self awareness to realize their hypocrisy. Now that I think about it, I've never seen a hole come to the realization that fucking a nazi chad was hypocritical.

Tbh I don't know how to delete a post.

Did you read the whole thing?

Have you read it? The OP is a guy, they had gay sex

On second glance it turns out it was actually posted by a fag, no wonder they had the self awareness to realize their hypocrisy. Now that I think about it, I've never seen a hole come to the realization that fucking a nazi chad was hypocritical.

Tbh I don't know how to delete a post.
Yeah, I was about to tell you it's a fag. You seriously can never tell these days :feelspuke:

"how can you be gay and comfortable in your sexuality, but also be a Nazi?"

OP, why? :feelsseriously:

How the fuck can someone be a faggot and a Nazi. LARP

How the fuck can someone be a faggot and a Nazi. LARP
Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15282A%2C_Ernst_R%C3%B6hm.jpg

Sounds like a huge larp, but if it was a girl she would have secretly liked his dark triadness and would have wanted him to dress up in SS uniform

Sounds like a huge larp, but if it was a girl she would have secretly liked his dark triadness and would have wanted him to dress up in SS uniform

This is the second post where fag is mistaken for a foid.

You guys reallly should read the whole thing before posting it here. :feelsbadman:

Lowattentioncel moment

Also, this is only tangentially related, but how the fuck can you be gay and comfortable in your sexuality, but also be a Nazi?
@BummerDrummer :feelswhat:
Care to explain your actions?

LOL being a nazi and a gay, a literal God on Earth

Foids can never have this kind of thinking