Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meme gender

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-

I'm an Apache heliCOPEter

memes write themselves

Kill it (in animal crossing)

estrogen? not even once

If makeup was banned literally all of this bullshit would end, like all of it, women would no longer be able to fraud their looks, which would severely decrease their SMV, trans would stop pretending as their man face would be obvious, etc

If makeup was banned literally all of this bullshit would end, like all of it, women would no longer be able to fraud their looks, which would severely decrease their SMV, trans would stop pretending as their man face would be obvious, etc
I agree but still severe cope.

Cucks would big up women, saying that they dont need any makeup to look beautiful.

The world would have campaigns saying that all women are beautiful and they never needed it

Medium WW171803

Are you saying trannies are females ? Hold up.

Also who the fuck would willingly become Jewish. :lul:

Also who the fuck would willingly become Jewish. :lul:

I would, it would open up connections and power opportunities, its like saying "who the fuck would willingly become a powerful protected class"

NIGGA WTF JUST HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN

I would, it would open up connections and power opportunities, its like saying "who the fuck would willingly become a powerful protected class"
Damn you're truly an opportunist.

Damn you're truly an opportunist.

Not really, I just don't have blind racism, if I had to suck a dick for a billion dollars I'd refuse and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Being a jew isn't inherently a bad thing, but based on your avatar its obvious where your mindset is at, so your bias blinds you from common sense, if the jewish community would welcome me, I would join easily

if I had to suck a dick for a billion dollars I'd refuse and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity
????????????????????

I guess rules are rules

Not really, I just don't have blind racism, if I had to suck a dick for a billion dollars I'd refuse and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity

You'd really refuse in that scenario? Imagine, just suck a dick once, and you get billion dollars to live your life like a King

????????????????????

I guess rules are rules

Sorry, can't do it, I'd fuck an ugly chick for money, but not a dude

You'd really refuse in that scenario? Imagine, just suck a dick once, and you get billion dollars to live your life like a King

Everyday I'm spending that money I'd just be thinking about the dick I sucked, sorry can't do it, now if I had to fuck a decrepit old lady for the billion or something I might consider it, it would be a disturbing memory but I'd get over it in a few years, but you can't live down sucking a dick BY CHOICE, its not like I was raped, I did it by choice, so it begs the question, am I still straight at that point, and once I cross that line, whose to say what line I won't cross in the future

Also whose to say that guy isn't taping the whole thing with a secret camera or something, could start black mailing me for more "favors", sorry too much shit could go wrong in that scenario, and either way I wouldn't be able to stomach it (literally or figuratively lol)

I agree but still severe cope.

Cucks would big up women, saying that they dont need any makeup to look beautiful.

The world would have campaigns saying that all women are beautiful and they never needed it

View attachment 217210
Indeed simps are the really problem with the modern world and need to be eradicated.

Sorry, can't do it, I'd fuck an ugly chick for money, but not a dude

Everyday I'm spending that money I'd just be thinking about the dick I sucked, sorry can't do it, now if I had to fuck a decrepit old lady for the billion or something I might consider it, it would be a disturbing memory but I'd get over it in a few years, but you can't live down sucking a dick BY CHOICE, its not like I was raped, I did it by choice, so it begs the question, am I still straight at that point, and once I cross that line, whose to say what line I won't cross in the future

Also whose to say that guy isn't taping the whole thing with a secret camera or something, could start black mailing me for more "favors", sorry too much shit could go wrong in that scenario, and either way I wouldn't be able to stomach it (literally or figuratively lol)
Damn you're a closet homo if sucking a dick would bother you that much

I can say with 100% certainty I'm fully straight, and I'd hate sucking the dick, but I'd still do it for a billion

I can say with 100% certainty I'm fully straight, and I'd hate sucking the dick, but I'd still do it for a billion

Makes perfect sense I guess....

Makes perfect sense I guess....
It does and the only reason you wouldn't do it is because you're afraid you'd secretly like it

Ask your pick of any guy in a crowd and 99.999999% of them would do it. It's easy to suck a dick for a billion if you know you're not gay, since you'd just use that money to life an amazing life fucking all the women you want. Easy to forget and you're already sure of your sexuality. You KNOW that you only did something gross for the money but you're still sure it doesn't make you gay.

Not so easy if you're a potential closet homo though. You'd be afraid that the dick sucking would shatter your entire worldview. You wouldn't be able to hide your boner as you sucked his cock. You wouldn't be able to stop yourself from leaking precum. You wouldn't be able to deny how you really feel. I bet you got hard just reading that, didn't you closet homo? Really makes you think huh?

It's a tale as old as time itself. The guys who are so adamant about "not being gay" or worried that any little thing they do or say might be interpreted as gay, are the gay ones themselves. The ones who get super defensive and aggressive when called gay are the gay ones themselves.

Sorry, bro.

Last edited:
Not really, I just don't have blind racism
I also don't have blind racism, I just hate the ashkenazis because they're moggers. I don't have a problem with Sephardis, etc.
But you ARE an opportunist though since you said you'd become Jewish to "open up connections and power opportunities" and not because you like the Jewish religion.
We all know Jews support male genital mutilation and they love promoting world wide degeneracy.

It does and the only reason you wouldn't do it is because you're afraid you'd secretly like it

No, I don't want to suck a dick nor remember the taste

It's easy to suck a dick for a billion if you know you're not gay, since you'd just use that money to life an amazing life fucking all the women you want.

IDK man, I have a pretty good memory, I often find myself cringing remember shit from years ago that just popped into my ahead, heck I still flash back to the only time I had sex (prostitute) and how awkward I was, even got a leg cramp during the sex lol, I often remember shit from when I was like 7 that makes me cringe, something as significant as sucking a dick would plague my memory everyday for decades, I think you are just projecting your level of memory with mines, I can even taste things just by thinking about a memory (especially if thinking about food), so I would quite literally remember the dick taste, the look on the guy's face, everything, it may not be that bad for you, but with the way my mind works it will be very shitty for me, I won't be able to enjoy the money

Easy to forget and you're already sure of your sexuality. You KNOW that you only did something gross for the money but you're still sure it doesn't make you gay.

By that logic, if you killed for money ONLY ONCE you aren't a murderer JFL

What defines someone is not their thoughts, but their actions, I can think about martial arts all I want, until I become a practitioner I am not a "martial artist", same with homosexuality, if a guy went around saying he was gay because he thought about gay shit, but refused to have sex with any men, would you agree that he's gay?

Between a guy who says he only thinks about gay shit and a version of you that actually sucked a dick, who is objectively more gay?

JFL you getting the point?, you'd at least be bisexual afterwards but you could never claim straight, you'd be lying to yourself

Not so easy if you're a potential closet homo though. You'd be afraid that the dick sucking would shatter your entire worldview. You wouldn't be able to hide your boner as you sucked his cock. You wouldn't be able to stop yourself from leaking precum. You wouldn't be able to deny how you really feel. I bet you got hard just reading that, didn't you closet homo? Really makes you think huh?

At this point I have to assume you are trolling me and this is some kind of "obvious sarcasm" response you are giving me, because a lot of thought and imagination went into coming up with and writing this shit

So this is my last response

It's a tale as old as time itself. The guys who are so adamant about "not being gay" or worried that any little thing they do or say might be interpreted as gay, are the gay ones themselves

Sucking a dick, isn't "any little thing", seriously your "gay line" must be pretty far into the realm of faggotry if you'd call that a "little thing"

I'd say my line is at a tongue kiss, if I had to tongue kiss a guy for a billion dollars I could forget about it, in some customs men kissing is just a greeting and they kiss on the mouth, THERE IS NO DICK SUCKING GREETING THOUGH :feelskek: (once sexual organs become involved its something different)

Last edited:
Yeah well I'd kill someone (in minecraft) for a billion dollars too

meme gender- meme rights