Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Meme Gender] This is what normies actually believe

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

Also, ironically enough, whether or not we feel alone is something we all hold power over. Wish the same could be said about the actions of those who rejected me.

Last edited:
this is the "chad won't commit" meme brought to the next level.

isnt the emotionally celibacy thing a meme false flag?

Maybe it's a good meme? They may realize that "emceldom" is a result of hypergamy one day...

isnt the emotionally celibacy thing a meme false flag?

It was probably started as a meme by us and then foids saw it and took it seriously and retroactively applied it to their lives. Now it’s a thing and soon the government will create a new department for helping foids get their chad emotional support.

whether or not we feel alone is something we all hold power over
I don't think that's case. If I remember correctly there is actual loneliness, like having no friends and such, and perceived loneliness i.e. just feeling lonely for whatever reason even if it's objectively not the case. Interestingly enough both instances have the same negative effect on brain development and such, among other negative effects.
It's the same thing with depression, you can't just choose not to be depressed anymore.

foids can only truly feel love towards Chad

I don't think that's case. If I remember correctly there is actual loneliness, like having no friends and such, and perceived loneliness i.e. just feeling lonely for whatever reason even if it's objectively not the case. Interestingly enough both instances have the same negative effect on brain development and such, among other negative effects.
That could be true, however while it's anecdotal, I did observe a distinct difference in how I felt between believing that I'm alone, and forcing myself to do the opposite. Although I suppose there might still be negative effects on brain development regardless, but I'm unsure.
It's the same thing with depression, you can't just choose not to be depressed anymore.
I agree with this though.

It was probably started as a meme by us and then foids saw it and took it seriously and retroactively applied it to their lives. Now it’s a thing and soon the government will create a new department for helping foids get their chad emotional support.

This gives me some diarrhea.

JFL @ "Emontionally celibate women". They are just foids that couldnt get chad to settle with them. Why would an attractive male marry with a used-up average basic foid when he can continue to pump and dump the rest of the women.

We are legit sitting here with low demands and most of the guys here are actually sweet and nice men but foids want chad or death

I feel like that picture was made as a joke lmao. If it’s serious than that’s just fucking hilarious.

Politcorrect term for cock caroussel

Maybe it's a good meme? They may realize that "emceldom" is a result of hypergamy one day...
This is my hopeacope as well. We're going to have to deal with this "femcel"/"emcel" shit, hopefully it will be useful in spreading the reality of the blackpill at least.

Oh, sweet summer child, you're not entitled to Chad's commitment. Dis why u femcel, sweaty.

I hate this society.

Emotionally sterile.

We are legit sitting here with low demands and most of the guys here are actually sweet and nice men but foids want chad or death
If the female suicide ratio increases is due to their own hypergamy . We don't exist in their eyes tbh.
Oh, sweet summer child, you're not entitled to Chad's commitment. Dis why u femcel, sweaty.

JFL @ "Emontionally celibate women". They are just foids that couldnt get chad to settle with them. Why would an attractive male marry with a used-up average basic foid when he can continue to pump and dump the rest of the women.

They’re not entitled to shit.

Women can’t stand not being victims.

"Emotionally Celibate":feelsgah::lul:

From what, Chad?:feelskek:

Does having males from the bottom 80% orbitting you not count?!:feelskek:

Guess the foids finally realized nobody is falling for the femcel bullshit.
Even full on normals have a hard time swallowing that one, its like women forget that we aren't the only ones striking out on tinder.