Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL meme gender suicide fuel for ricecels

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
over for them

The thing is when these Jap females talk of Western men they often mean Nordics.
It’s over for medcels who think those noodlewhores want us.
It's over for us japcels.
You’re Japanese ?

The thing is when these Jap females talk of Western men they often mean Nordics.
It’s over for medcels who think those noodlewhores want us.

You’re Japanese ?

No, not really tbh only like 25% ethnicity wise.
A quarter of me is offended though.

Last edited:
there are so many hapa cels on looksmax srs there all half japs, jap whroes = cum station for white normies weebs

Literal cum vessels for white men JFL.
they're big subhumans, they cuck japcels, there hypergamy IS fucking massive there i think the incel population is like 40%

Japs have good copes tho.

That slant pussy got to be creamy though

they're big subhumans, they cuck japcels, there hypergamy IS fucking massive there i think the incel population is like 40%
"The latest government survey found that 42 % of men aged between 18 to 34 were still virgins."
Yeah, that's what I love about Japan.
The incels there got so many good copes to choose from.

Last edited:
Didn't watch past the first 2, females are sui fuel

Japan is very anti-Gaijin and for a very good reason.

That said I recall a video where japanese women said they would date a Western chad if he looked like the Chris Hemsworth playing as Conan the Barbarian.

"Walking dates" (genuine teenage prostitutes not available for foreigners), onaholes, maid cafes, anime dolls and love pillows, vending machines with used schoolgirl panties and pasteurised cum.

Last edited:
true. their virginity has been on the rise for quite some time and many japs are now developing new technologies to cope with loneliness. i suppose in their eyes it doesnt even matter

Completely over for ricecels

This guy actually made a video interview about incel some time ago but deleted it right after, I remember many people thought we were right

This guy actually made a video interview about incel some time ago but deleted it right after, I remember many people thought we were right

bruh legit ????????????????????????? can you still find it
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3968-find-your-love-in-japan-nobita/ this guy is lowkey boss

bruh legit ????????????????????????? can you still find it
I swear i saw it!! I remember it!! it was up for less than a day.I remembered one of the Jap foid confused us with Intel( yes the CPU).They didn't really know what it meant but lot's of men agreed with our opinion when he explained it.I tried searching everywhere but he deleted it not even a day after upload.Only way is to ask him to reupload it

Very true I remember him saying Girls should dress appropriately and avoid acting like complete whores to prevent Chikan, feminism is cancer and other based opinions.

Last edited:
I swear i saw it!! I remember it!! it was up for less than a day.I remembered one of the Jap foid confused us with Intel( yes the CPU).They didn't really know what it meant but lot's of men agreed with our opinion when he explained it.I tried searching everywhere but he deleted it not even a day after upload.Only way is to ask him to reupload it

Very true I remember him saying Girls should dress appropriately and avoid acting like complete whores to prevent Chikan, feminism is cancer and other based opinions.

pretty based also nigga cause crime thats a fact he states also jfl intels xd and lowkey i really wish i saw it