Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meme gender: Foid thinks her boyfriend is shy

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
★★★★

They have literally zero clue about anyone's personality. As long as they are attracted to them they'll think they have their ideal persoanlity. All those tinder experiments with racist and rapist Chads are 100% correct ... and what's worse the foids going after them actually think these guys have great personalities.

Last edited:
Foids don't care about personality.

Looks staged, wouldn't surprise me if it's real though. Foids are clueless.

There's also that dogpill on her chair as a cherry on top

I never trust anything females say regarding men. Liars, all of them.

Foids don't care about personality.
Yes, but what is more important is that they geniunely can't recognize personality. It's not like they could care about personality if they wanted to or made an effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, perfect picture here.

Just trying to appease her virgin viewers with false hope and blatant lies. Desperate cucks will eat that garbage up.

Being shy as a chad is a meme in itself, why would you be shy after receiving so much validation and attention from foids

Being shy as a chad is a meme in itself, why would you be shy after receiving so much validation and attention from foids
Exactly. Being shy(and I mean real shyness) is a defense mechanism for those who get shit on all throughout their lives. Not foids though. The only reason they are "shy" is because they don't have to do anything but exist and validation/love will come to them everytime.

disgusting. Also that landwhale can have preferences and get a bf, but even if I lower mine to the floor I dont get shit.

"shy" is foidspeak for having below-average social skills but also looking like Chad. If you're not Chad but have bad social skills, you're not shy, just "creepy".

"shy" is foidspeak for having below-average social skills but also looking like Chad. If you're not Chad but have bad social skills, you're not shy, just "creepy".
Wahmen are angles bro, you must have a toxic facial structure!

Didn't seem shy to me

Shy guys on suiwatch?

Like always, never listen to what foids say, watch what they're doing instead

:feelsree:I despise the existence of this foid