Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [MEME GENDER] FDS says to punish men who disagree with feminism by threatening to not put out

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
females don't give a fuck about what we think, all they care about is looks.
If you are attractive, they will fuck you even if you are a serial killer.

Like those used cumrags were putting out for low status non chads anyway. This also goes to show their most valuable thing about them they use to win arguments is their smelly fesikh holes.

i guess i can shit on feminism whatever way i want, 0 risk to me

I guess this guy was against femicide since women were fawning over him and sending him lover letters
Theodore bundy watches intently during the third day of jury selection at his trial in orlando

Pretty sure any man parading the "all men are rapists/trash" shit is a textbook sociopathic manipulator.

I don't think it's going to work out for them lol good luck.

Pretty sure any man parading the "all men are rapists/trash" shit is a textbook sociopathic manipulator.

I don't think it's going to work out for them lol good luck.
based

yeah men who agree with feminist bullshit are the worst. first off they're probably lying, whereas men who talk about their true views will be less likely to be manipulative. and if they're honest and they think all men are rapists they probably are rapists themselves

females don't give a fuck about what we think, all they care about is looks.
If you are attractive, they will fuck you even if you are a serial killer.
you're mostly right, but also, foids have so many chads available to them, that sometimes they can also vet chads and reject chads for shit like this

when its gigachad yeah they won't care (eg ted bundy)

yeah men who agree with feminist bullshit are the worst. first off they're probably lying, whereas men who talk about their true views will be less likely to be manipulative. and if they're honest and they think all men are rapists they probably are rapists themselves
High iq. These same fds rosties made many threads about feminist men being creepy weirdos, and I agree that feminist cucks stoop very low and try to be manipulative to get pussy.

I guess this guy was against femicide since women were fawning over him and sending him lover letters
View attachment 423235
Just be Chad serial killer going after women = Get marriage proposals & women wanting your children jfl.
High iq. These same fds rosties made many threads about feminist men being creepy weirdos, and I agree that feminist cucks stoop very low and try to be manipulative to get pussy.
Anything & everything is creepy or a red flag when the guy ain't attractive but when he is it's a misunderstanding or it's hot.

Last edited:
Just be Chad serial killer going after women = Get marriage proposals & women wanting your children jfl.
Not only a serial killer, but a serial killer that kills only women.

Fucking femoids.

based

you're mostly right, but also, foids have so many chads available to them, that sometimes they can also vet chads and reject chads for shit like this

when its gigachad yeah they won't care (eg ted bundy)
ted bundy isn't a gigachad, he's a low tier Chad.

Have you seen him next to other people in the tapes of his trials? He's a turbo chad. Mogs everyone else.
everyone else are just normies tbf.

"don't have sex with them"
Pretty much sums up the only power women have.

Stop posting this shit. If anyone here cared they'd go on that sub and read it for themselves. You are just promoting them by making so many threads about them.

Stop posting this shit. If anyone here cared they'd go on that sub and read it for themselves. You are just promoting them by making so many threads about them.
I rather the brave souls go to reddit and bring the gems so I don't have to go there looking through myself.

Last edited:
I rather the brave souls go to reddit for me and bring me the gems so I don't have to get cancer looking through myself.
OP continuously posts threads from there.
If you want to see the shit posted there Ik some subs you can view that showcase that.

OP continuously posts threads from there.
If you want to see the shit posted there Ik some subs you can view that showcase that.
I'd get banned if I tried to post there, at least here we can give our opinions.

I'd get banned if I tried to post there, at least here we can give our opinions.
There's nothing new that we don't know though. In a way it's like worship hanging onto the every word of a feminist sub.

There's nothing new that we don't know though. In a way it's like worship hanging onto the every word of a feminist sub.
Not really if you're making them look stupid. That's why IT got destroyed by us, and fds is next.

just be gigachad theory tbh

Sure whatever. They weren't sleeping with me anyway, don't care if they decide to treat normies like incels too (they would never do that to Chad no matter what they say, though).

Funny though how they are allowed to they are allowed to judge men with this level of caution, but we are expected to trust all women until we get burned, and then forgive them afterwards to boot.

Where's that "hate speech" rule, Cuckkit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back