Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

meme gender again

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
I will not watch, but interesting

jfl at Carson thinking she actually liked him

Call me Carson deserved it. Fuck that Soyboy reddit cuck.

It was rage fuel seeing her try to use mental health as a shield. Like every women her first go-to was "I was confused and didn't know what I wanted" pathetic.

It was rage fuel seeing her try to use mental health as a shield. Like every women her first go-to was "I was confused and didn't know what I wanted" pathetic.

She was confused but not confused enough to not fuck a handful of dudes

I'm watching rn

i can only listen to foids talk for about 6 seconds max before i start getting angry

Funny how all the normies in the comment section are making lighthearted memes about it and not being serious at all when if it was a guy who cheated with 6 foids they would go absolutely apeshit. Jfl some of those simps even said stop calling her out. That whore would've been beaten if she did this 100 years ago. Hypergamy really is becoming the norm :feelsugh: the saddest part is that she's going to get away with it scott fucking free too. this world truly is a fucking joke :feelsUnreal:

Funny how all the normies in the comment section are making lighthearted memes about it and not being serious at all when if it was a guy who cheated with 6 foids they would go absolutely apeshit. Jfl some of those simps even said stop calling her out. That whore would've been beaten if she did this 100 years ago. Hypergamy really is becoming the norm :feelsugh: the saddest part is that she's going to get away with it scott fucking free too. this world truly is a fucking joke :feelsUnreal:

YOU'RE RUINING MY DOPAMINE RECEPTORS

According to foids:
Being a whore = having depression
Couldnt hear her apology video since it was so cringe and ragefuel.
I hope this ruins her career

She was always a crass twitch whore, just like most of them. I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised.

I will soon anyway because my laptop shits the bed after like an hour so I have to wait for it to go back to normal
fuck thats brutal ngl. How long does it take to boot up again?

meme rights again