Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meme for when feds post the most obvious fed shit on here. You're welcome.

You're a confirmed fed and everyone on this forum knows it.
:feelskek:

I've met with half a dozen forum members IRL in two different countries. I don't look anything like a fed. But I don't have anything to prove to you, a shit-stirring nutjob.

No one gives a fuck
Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 91127 PM copy

I've met with half a dozen forum members IRL in two different countries. I don't look anything like a fed. But I don't have anything to prove to you, a shit-stirring nutjob.

Yet no one can corroborate your claims and even if someone did come forward claimed that you're legit, it would most likely be another fed. Your persistent and continued efforts to attack me whenever i post anti-fed threads is the most obvious sign you're a fed. You got exposed, 2K people saw the thread where I exposed you as a federal agent (or fed-sympathetic federal informant). Take this L and go home you filthy sex haver.
And the only thing more suspicious than not having met anyone off this forum (which in actuality is not suspicious at all, it's the norm) is have met a dozen people (which is what a fed would do collect intelligence). One or two 'cels okay... but a dozen. Dude come on.

Last edited:
it's over for fedcels

If i was a fed, then i would have a job and not live with my awful mother

I don't think you're a fed. I was talking about @PPEcel. I have not seen you post anything suspicious to indicate to me the possibility you might be a fed. I put PPECEL on the group suspected feds on .co google spreadsheet in the groupchat already. He's already on it.

FFS, are we supposed to believe an Oxford PPE undergrad is posting on .co, JFL. I have no words.

Everytime, I make a FedThread™... @PPEcel is always there in a millisecond.

It's almost as if he's waiting for me to make an anti-fed thread that goes over-the-line to get a warrant and raid my domicile.

Unfortunately, I'm high-inhib, high IQ, not a sperg, and am not going to post anything on .co that feds can use against me (feds already know who I am so it's not like i can get away with posting anything illegal on here which I didn't do even before The Visit™.
I am incredibly effective at spreading blackpill ideas and this angers/frustrates feds because of what OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT DO with this information. What other people do with this information is not my responsibility/ I'm sorry my truthspreading is inconvinent for you. I will not stop no matter what you do to me. Just lol at calling my mom. What? To shame me? I'm autisitic. I have no shame.

Last edited:
Feds can suck my asshole when I've got the dengue fever with diarree.
I honestly couldn't care less. They may even throw me in prison and then I'll just neet off the system.

'Fed infiltrators' lol, i really hope nobody takes it seriously

You loons act s if this was some kind of a super secret society. Anyone can read your posts and making an account isn't too much hassle
either. Sure, some users probably are state agents, but it doesn't even matter when a forum is available for all to see.
No one gives a fuck

rich ass nigga

'Fed infiltrators' lol, i really hope nobody takes it seriously

You loons act s if this was some kind of a super secret society. Anyone can read your posts and making an account isn't too much hassle
either. Sure, some users probably are state agents, but it doesn't even matter when a forum is available for all to see.

"DON'T TAKE FED INFILTRATION ON .CO SERIOUSLY!!1!"
-Fed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBbtbEuR_s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back