Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Melanotan

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★
Does anyone know if Melanotan 2 is actually safe or good for use as a gingercel? Want to pair it with dyeing my hair and idk how it works or if it shrinks my nuts or something

being black, a fate worse than death

Does anyone know if Melanotan 2 is actually safe or good for use as a gingercel? Want to pair it with dyeing my hair and idk how it works or if it shrinks my nuts or something

If you're a ginger you can get any non-White toilet you want. Melanin makes toilets hate you.

If you're a ginger you can get any non-White toilet you want. Melanin makes toilets hate you.
Women openly despise me, especially white ones, they flinch even if I don't make eye contact, they look straight down walking past me. When I did make eye contact with a toilet, she started walking sideways along the wall to get away from me, I was doing nothing but walking btw

You will never be an Original Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back