Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill megatruecel trait: you get mogged by <10 year olds

braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★★★
my mom's boyfriend's son is like 8-10 idk and playing sports and scoring touchdowns and goals and shit and running fast and bonding with his peers and having multiple girls fighting over who is his "girlfriend" for the week
he will grow up to be a chad like his father and do well in school and have accomplished all male developmental milestones and lose his virginity at a normal age then get a job and marry and have kids and i will still be rotting in my basement or rotting underground
its over

I went by middle school and the majority are already taller than me

I get heightmogged by teenagers

my mom's boyfriend's son is like 8-10 idk and playing sports and scoring touchdowns and goals and shit and running fast and bonding with his peers and having multiple girls fighting over who is his "girlfriend" for the week
i was catching butterflies atp

my mom's boyfriend's son is like 8-10 idk and playing sports and scoring touchdowns and goals and shit and running fast and bonding with his peers and having multiple girls fighting over who is his "girlfriend" for the week ...
That hurts to read. I just can't accept that.

he will grow up to be a chad like his father and do well in school and have accomplished all male developmental milestones and lose his virginity at a normal age then get a job and marry and have kids and i will still be rotting in my basement or rotting underground
its over
Elliot was In the same position lol, just crash out

its over
so fucking hard to be a manlet

i was catching butterflies atp
same. the social hierarchies are set so earlier than many realize. the chads (sports/mainly football kids) are in one friend group and they stick together for years and turn into successful normies and those who aren't in it are left to rot alone and never get the attention
we likely all know the meme of girls liking "whoever can run the fastest" at that age on the playground but its crazy that they're already selecting potential mates that early
chads were already developing female communication skills before 10 and i was playing with pokemon cards and playing halo and legos and nothing more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back