Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Megathread] Genders are genetically determined and immutable

• Thread starter Deleted member 31949
  • Start date
Deleted member 31949

Deleted member 31949

Self-banned
-

Introduction

In this thread, I'll outline why genders are genetically determined and immutable. To prove this, I'll retrieve information provided by Wikipedia.

Legend (Only applies to cited text):​

• Key-words are marked in blue
  • Essential information is marked in green

Why genders are genetically determined

Gene

In biology, a gene is a sequence of nucleotides in DNA or RNA that encodes the synthesis of a gene product, either RNA or protein.[1]

Nucleotide

Nucleotides are organic molecules consisting of a nucleoside and a phosphate. They serve as monomeric units of the nucleic acid polymers deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA), both of which are essential biomolecules within all life-forms on Earth.[2]

DNA

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a molecule composed of two polynucleotide chains that coil around each other to form a double helix carrying genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms and many viruses. DNA and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are nucleic acids. Alongside proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides), nucleic acids are one of the four major types of macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life.[3]

RNA​

Ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a polymeric molecule essential in various biological roles in coding, decoding, regulation and expression of genes. RNA and DNA are nucleic acids. Along with lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates, nucleic acids constitute one of the four major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life.[4]

Chromosome

A chromosome is a long DNA molecule with part or all of the genetic material of an organism.[5]

Sex chromosome

A sex chromosome, (also referred to as an allosome, heterotypical chromosome,heterochromosome, or idiochromosome) is a chromosome that differs from an ordinary autosome in form, size, and behavior. The human sex chromosomes, a typical pair of mammal allosomes, determine the sex of an individual created in sexual reproduction.[6]

Sex-determination system

A sex-determination system is a biological system that determines the development of sexual characteristics in an organism. Most organisms that create their offspring using sexual reproduction have two sexes.[7]

XY sex-determination system

The XY sex-determination system is a sex-determination system used to classify many mammals, including humans, some insects, some snakes, some fish, and some plants. In this system, the sex of an individual is determined by a pair of sex chromosomes. Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex.

In humans, the presence of the Y chromosome is typically responsible for triggering male development; in the absence of the Y chromosome, the fetus will undergo female development. More specifically, it is the SRY gene located on the Y chromosome that is of importance to male differentiation. Variations to the sex gene karyotype could include rare disorders such as XX males (often due to translocation of the SRY gene to the X chromosome) or XY gonadal dysgenesis in people who are externally female (due to mutations in the SRY gene). In addition, other rare genetic variations such as Turners (XO) and Klinefelters (XXY) are seen as well. In most species in XY sex determination, an organism must have at least one X chromosome in order to survive.[8]

Why genders are immutable

Transgender

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual.[9]

Transsexual

Transsexual people experience a gender identity that is inconsistent with their assigned sex and desire to permanently transition to the sex or gender with which they identify, usually seeking medical assistance (including sex reassignment therapies, such as hormone replacement therapy and sex reassignment surgery) to help them align their body with their identified sex or gender.

Transsexual is a subset of transgender, but some transsexual people reject the label of transgender. A medical diagnosis of
gender dysphoria can be made if a person expresses a desire to live and be accepted as a member of their identified gender and if a person experiences impaired functioning or distress as a result of their gender identity.[10]

Gender identity

Gender identity is the personal sense of one's own gender. Gender identity can correlate with a person's assigned sex at birth or can differ from it.[11]

Gender expression​

Gender expression, or gender presentation, is a person's behavior, mannerisms, interests, and appearance that are associated with gender in a particular cultural context, specifically with the categories of femininity or masculinity. This also includes gender roles. These categories rely on stereotypes about gender.[12]

Sexual characteristics​

Sexual characteristics are physical or behavioral traits of an organism (typically of a sexually dimorphic organism) which are indicative of its biological sex. These can include sex organs used for reproduction and secondary sex characteristics which distinguish the sexes of a species, but which are not directly part of the reproductive system.[13]

Gender dysphoria

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the condition of distress a person feels due to a mismatch between their gender identity and their sex assigned at birth. The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used until 2013 with the release of the DSM-5. The condition was renamed to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.[14]

Gender transitioning

Gender transitioning is the process of changing one's gender presentation and/or sex characteristics to accord with one's internal sense of gender identity – the idea of what it means to be a man or a woman, or to be non-binary or genderqueer. (Non-binary people's internal sense of gender identity is neither solely female nor male.) For transgender and transsexual people, this process commonly involves reassignment therapy (which may include hormone replacement therapy and sex reassignment surgery), with their gender identity being opposite that of their birth-assigned sex and gender. Transitioning might involve medical treatment, but it does not always involve it.[15]

Sex reassignment therapy

Sex reassignment therapy is the medical aspect of gender transitioning, that is, modifying one's sex characteristics to better suit one's gender identity. It can consist of hormone therapy to modify secondary sex characteristics, sex reassignment surgery to alter primary sex characteristics, and other procedures altering appearance, including permanent hair removal for trans women.[16]

Sex reassignment surgery​

Sex reassignment surgery (SRS), also known as gender reassignment surgery (GRS) and several other names, is a surgical procedure (or procedures) by which a transgender person's physical appearance and function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble those socially associated with their identified gender. It is part of a treatment for gender dysphoria in transgender people.[17]

Transgender hormone therapy​

Transgender hormone therapy, also sometimes called cross-sex hormone therapy, is a form of hormone therapy in which sex hormones and other hormonal medications are administered to transgender or gender nonconforming individuals for the purpose of more closely aligning their secondary sexual characteristics with their gender identity. This form of hormone therapy is given as one of two types, based on whether the goal of treatment is feminization or masculinization.[18]

What we know​

• DNA and RNA are essential biomolecules within all life-forms on Earth.
  • DNA carries genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms.
  • RNA is essential in various biological roles in coding, decoding, regulation and expression of genes.
  • A chromosome is a long DNA molecule with part or all of the genetic material of an organism.
  • Sex chromosomes determine the sex of an individual.
  • Most organisms that create their offspring using sexual reproduction have two sexes.
  • Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth.
  • Gender identity is the personal sense of one's own gender.
  • Gender identity disorder (GID) was renamed Gender dysphoria to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.
  • Gender transitioning is the process of changing one's gender presentation and/or sex characteristics to accord with one's internal sense of gender identity.

Conclusion

Genders are immutable because they are determined by sex chromosomes. Sex chromosomes are immutable because they are DNA molecules. DNA molecules are immutable because they carry genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms. Most organisms have 2 genders. Gender identity is subjective and can be flawed. Gender identity disorder was renamed Gender Dysphoria not because of biological evidence that there are more than two genders or scientific proof that it is normal to be born in the wrong body, but because of stigma associated with the term disorder. Gender transitioning is genetically immutable because genders are determined by sex chromosomes and not by hormones. Many genders exist in the mind of modern human but only 2 genders exist in the world.

You cannot choose your race, gender and appearence you are born with. You cannot choose the physical characteristics you are born with. You cannot choose your DNA and RNA you are born with. You cannot choose anything.

References

Essential sources are marked with '*'​

1. Gene
  2. Nucleotide
  3. DNA *
  4. RNA *
  5. Chromosome *
  6. Sex chromosome *
  7. Sex-determination system *
  8. XY sex-determination system
  9. Transgender
  10. Transsexual
  11. Gender identity *
  12. Gender expression
  13. Sexual characteristics
  14. Gender dysphoria *
  15. Gender transitioning *
  16. Sex reassignment therapy
  17. Sex reassignment surgery
  18. Transgender hormone therapy

Last edited:
Finally a greycel made a good thread

Dihydrogen oxide is wet.

Dihydrogen oxide is wet.
Yes. We all know that everything is predetermined by genetics. However, isn't it interesting and cool to scientifically prove it?

I've never seen so much copy-paste and words used to say "People don't choose their gender,"

Yes. We all know that everything is predetermined by genetics. However, isn't it interesting and cool to scientifically prove it?
Wikipedia is your source, bro :feelsseriously:. You haven't proven anything scientifically. (((They))) can just remove those pages you've referenced and all of a sudden you don't have an argument.

I mean, I don't expect you to be high IQ, but when you're trying to be, at least bring up actual studies over secondary sources.

Why is this in Inceldom discussion? What do trannies have to do with incels?

Wikipedia is your source, bro :feelsseriously:. You haven't proven anything scientifically. (((They))) can just remove those pages you've referenced and all of a sudden you don't have an argument.

I mean, I don't expect you to be high IQ, but when you're trying to be, at least bring up actual studies over secondary sources.
He should archive everything tbh

The same logic can be applied if scientific books and websites were primary instead of secondary sources of this thread. "If they are deleted, you don't have an argument. :feelstastyman:"

You do realize that every information (that is associated with science) provided in wikipeda is based on scientific books and websites? And you are implying I'm low IQ for bringing up Wikipedia? You are delusional.

However, isn't it interesting and cool to scientifically prove it?
No. I appreciate the effort you put in to this thread. But this is retarded, everyone knows there are two genders and you can’t “change”

No. I appreciate the effort you put in to this thread. But this is retarded, everyone knows there are two genders and you can’t “change”
Then why is there growth of belief that there are more than 2 genders and that genders can be changed through hormone therapy in society?

Then why is there growth of belief that there are more than 2 genders and that genders can be changed through hormone therapy in society?
Because society is retarded. We’re living in the same era that gave women rights even though several geniuses and texts from the past explicitly said not to. The people who do “hormone therapy” are destroying their body and it doesn’t even work as treatment which is why 40% of the faggots still kill themselves

So the only way to transgenderism become a legit thing and not a mental disease/fetish/whatever is gene editing.

based greycell thread in my opinion, nothing wrong with this

it proves normies wrong that's always cool

all the science and stats in the world will not convince a normie if the stats go against his soy :bluepill: world view
Sad but true
Because society is retarded. We’re living in the same era that gave women rights even though several geniuses and texts from the past explicitly said not to. The people who do “hormone therapy” are destroying their body and it doesn’t even work as treatment which is why 40% of the faggots still kill themselves
Society is indeed retarded. However, I want to prove society to be retarded in any possible aspect. If people think, my post is pointless because it won't change society or that it is a "water is wet" type of post, what's even the point of this forum? To vent? To discuss inceldom? The point should be sharing beneficial information in my opinion. Ironically the same people who call this post "water is wet" are the same people that are obsessed with IT, Chad's lifestyle, etc.:feelskek:

Sad but true

Society is indeed retarded. However, I want to prove society to be retarded in any possible aspect. If people think, my post is pointless because it won't change society or that it is a "water is wet" type of post, what's even the point of this forum? To vent? To discuss inceldom? The point should be sharing beneficial information in my opinion. Ironically the same people who call this post "water is wet" are the same people that are obsessed with IT, Chad's lifestyle, etc.:feelskek:
Jfl not everyone here cares about IT or Chad’s lifestyle. Many of us here especially the oldercels who’ve been here since 2018 could give a rats ass about IT. I don’t even understand the logic in looking at a nonsensical sub just so you can get pissed about it.

How I see it there are two types of people on this forum. Those that want attention and those that just want to cope

Jfl not everyone here cares about IT or Chad’s lifestyle. Many of us here especially the oldercels who’ve been here since 2018 could give a rats ass about IT. I don’t even understand the logic in looking at a nonsensical sub just so you can get pissed about it.
Your comment is lifefuel. I just see so many posts here of incels being obsessed with IT and Chad. It feels like the vast majority of this forum is like this.

You will never be a man foids. You will never be a woman soys.
After your transition your sad existence will turn into an abominable existence.
All you had to do was listen, but your gender dysphoric asses would rather only hear the whistles of the kike instruments.
And now you face eternal suffering and a morbidly rigged existence as deformed beings that can be considered humanoid at best.
You couldn't get your mind off of the perversities, you even had to make that perversity your whole identity.
And relentless perversion of your existence is the punishment that you will drown in as reward.
Incels can cope with all sorts of things because what they lack can only be given to them.
But LGBT's only cope is the rope.

Don't tell these facts to the soys otherwise they have to invent a new word again to cope with reality.

What could possibly come after sex and gender? Species? If so I call dibs on my identity as toxoplasma gondii.

Introduction

In this thread, I'll outline why genders are genetically determined and immutable. To prove this, I'll retrieve information provided by Wikipedia.

Legend (Only applies to cited text):​

• Key-words are marked in blue
  • Essential information is marked in green

Why genders are genetically determined

Why genders are immutable

What we know​

• DNA and RNA are essential biomolecules within all life-forms on Earth.
  • DNA carries genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms.
  • RNA is essential in various biological roles in coding, decoding, regulation and expression of genes.
  • A chromosome is a long DNA molecule with part or all of the genetic material of an organism.
  • Sex chromosomes determine the sex of an individual.
  • Most organisms that create their offspring using sexual reproduction have two sexes.
  • Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth.
  • Gender identity is the personal sense of one's own gender.
  • Gender identity disorder (GID) was renamed Gender dysphoria to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.
  • Gender transitioning is the process of changing one's gender presentation and/or sex characteristics to accord with one's internal sense of gender identity.

Conclusion

Genders are immutable because they are determined by sex chromosomes. Sex chromosomes are immutable because they are DNA molecules. DNA molecules are immutable because they carry genetic instructions for the development, functioning, growth and reproduction of all known organisms. Most organisms have 2 genders. Gender identity is subjective and can be flawed. Gender identity disorder was renamed Gender Dysphoria not because of biological evidence that there are more than two genders or scientific proof that it is normal to be born in the wrong body, but because of stigma associated with the term disorder. Gender transitioning is genetically immutable because genders are determined by sex chromosomes and not by hormones. Many genders exist in the mind of modern human but only 2 genders exist in the world.

You cannot choose your race, gender and appearence you are born with. You cannot choose the physical characteristics you are born with. You cannot choose your DNA and RNA you are born with. You cannot choose anything.

References

Essential sources are marked with '*'​

1. Gene
  2. Nucleotide
  3. DNA *
  4. RNA *
  5. Chromosome *
  6. Sex chromosome *
  7. Sex-determination system *
  8. XY sex-determination system
  9. Transgender
  10. Transsexual
  11. Gender identity *
  12. Gender expression
  13. Sexual characteristics
  14. Gender dysphoria *
  15. Gender transitioning *
  16. Sex reassignment therapy
  17. Sex reassignment surgery
  18. Transgender hormone therapy
tell this to my country government, they approved a law that allows anybody over 16 to change their gender (on paper) to whatever they want without needing any medical/psychological evaluation:feelskek::feelskek:

You will never be a man foids. You will never be a woman soys.
After your transition your sad existence will turn into an abominable existence.
All you had to do was listen, but your gender dysphoric asses would rather only hear the whistles of the kike instruments.
And now you face eternal suffering and a morbidly rigged existence as deformed beings that can be considered humanoid at best.
You couldn't get your mind off of the perversities, you even had to make that perversity your whole identity.
And relentless perversion of your existence is the punishment that you will drown in as reward.
Incels can cope with all sorts of things because what they lack can only be given to them.
But LGBT's only cope is the rope.

Don't tell these facts to the soys otherwise they have to invent a new word again to cope with reality.

What could possibly come after sex and gender? Species? If so I call dibs on my identity as toxoplasma gondii.
What a miserable life that this people willingly choose:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: