Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity megan fox disses incels

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
Megan

Ah yes, lonely men owning firearms is much worse than toilets killing babies and trannys being allowed to sterilize their children. JFL at foid logic :feelshaha:

As far as I know, legally owning a gun doesn't cause 600k homicides per year

>random stacy whore fucking the whitest sad emo boi imaginable hates incels
colour me surprised.glad her carrer got destroyed because she was such a bitch on set.she got fired from transformers because she made fun of kino michael bay.

If Megan fox fucked incels there wouldn’t be any incels

roe vs wade seethe is so funny and epic :feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

WTF what do ugly people have to do with them being born whores? JFL do they even have a functional brain?

As far as I know, legally owning a gun doesn't cause 600k homicides per year
I mean, given that you live in Brazil I'm sure this is much more common where you are...

Fuck herrrrr

NIGGAS WE MADE IT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

MOM IM ON TV, GOVERNMENT REPORTS, AND A LIST CELEBRITY MOUTHS :society::society::society::society::society::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

WTF what do ugly people have to do with them being born whores? JFL do they even have a functional brain?
They're not even trying to hide their prejudice against ugly men :lul:

I mean, given that you live in Brazil I'm sure this is much more common where you are...
That's why I said legally. Guns are illegal for civilians here, even if they just keep them at home

Last edited:
That's why I said legally, guns are illegal for civilians here, even if they just keep them at home
The fact that Brazil exists, a bunch of mongrels with funny accents that kill each other, is top kek tbh. :feelskek:

these incel are very dangerous they will destroy the world :dafuckfeels:

The fact that Brazil exists, a bunch of mongrels with funny accents that kill each other, is top kek tbh. :feelskek:
It is the most retarded country in the world where everyone kills themselves, whoever kills is not punished and no one has even the right to defend themselves.

It seems it will only get worse after the election

It seems it will only get worse after the election
The men thugmaxx, the whores get pregnant by the thugmaxxers bringing a new generation of whoremaxxers and thugmaxxers, then they get shot, repeat.

They live by the gun, they die by the gun.

Hope she gets shot by a sex haver.

I don't listen to objects made out of botox and fillers

I honestly don't give a fuck what she says but I'm just laughing at the fact that she can't even rhyme. Getting famous because of the way I look, the more you know. The more you see, the more you can't unsee.

Not reading all that:feelshaha:

680k official abortions per year in USA
And she blames puny several numbers of people shot, hypocrite much:feelswhat:

she was only kinda fappable on the 1st transformers movie, and hit the wall shortly after
I'd give her a 7 on her prime

A FOETUS IS NOT YOUR OWN BODY FOR FUCK’S SAKE. IF A DNA TEST WAS TAKEN ON IT, IT WOULD NOT SAY IT WAS IDENTICAL TO YOU.

Literally who cares about some random influencer toilet's opinion :feelsjuice:

Take away womens rights about their bodies???:smonk::smonk::smonk:

At this point "incel" just means a guy they don't like or a guy who disagrees with them.

OMW to rape Megan Fox, that way she will stop hating on me because I no longer will be an insul :bigbrain:

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER: ABORTION EDITION

she was only kinda fappable on the 1st transformers movie, and hit the wall shortly after
I'd give her a 7 on her prime
Her peak was Jennifer’s Body. She also ate Chads and made out with Amanda Seyried on it :ahegao:

NIGGAS WE MADE IT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

MOM IM ON TV, GOVERNMENT REPORTS, AND A LIST CELEBRITY MOUTHS :society::society::society::society::society::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It breaks my heart a foid I simped with my niggas when I was 8 yo refers to me so free in such despective way.

This deranged tranny looking bitch is attention hungry.

Ah yes, lonely men owning firearms is much worse than toilets killing babies and trannys being allowed to sterilize their children. JFL at foid logic :feelshaha:
:feelskek:

The screenshotted post glows with a light as bright as her Chlamydia ridden hole. :feelshaha: I mean, white text on a pink background? Really? :feelsPop:

Literally who cares about some random influencer toilet's opinion :feelsjuice:
She's a celebrity foid, when they talk about incels like this it only makes things worse for us.

View attachment 636303

mentally unstable individuals
wwwwwwwwwhat like your self
you self interested, supercilious, short term memory loss stacey, who has been gang banged by more hood rats than me shaking a packet of tick tacs

Another soullless whore.

>random stacy whore fucking the whitest sad emo boi imaginable hates incels
colour me surprised.glad her carrer got destroyed because she was such a bitch on set.she got fired from transformers because she made fun of kino michael bay.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And she says we are mentally derranged :feelstastyman:

View attachment 636303

@CCPcel thoughts on this post trying to lump incels under gun having normie snapping mass shooters

@CCPcel thoughts on this post trying to lump incels under gun having normie snapping mass shooters
I have absolutely no fucking interest in what any celebrity has to say about constitutional law

Sad seeing how old and gross she got.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back