Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Megalixir lifefuel for manlets

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
453248DA 4830 433D BB99 14FE6E747C60

Thoughts?

tfw no tall dominant gf

that guy is a massive betabuxxer though, according to stats we manlets need to compensate each inch of height with an extra 15k on our net income

tfw no tall dominant gf

that guy is a massive betabuxxer though, according to stats we manlets need to compensate each inch of height with an extra 15k on our net income
Stats are about the overall trend, amongst the hundreds of millions of couples you will find exceptions to every single trend there is. If you try to make absolute mathematical laws out of blackpill observations you open yourself up to be humiliated in a debate by someone with a single counter-example.

Last edited:
"Megalixir" Fellow FF and KH cel?

Just by the picture , you can easily tell that he’s probably a beta buxxer deluxe jfl :feelshaha:

Stats are about the overall trend, amongst the hundreds of millions of couples you will find exceptions to every single trend there is. If you try to make absolute mathematical laws out of blackpill observations you open yourself up to be humiliated in a debate by someone with a single counter-example.

Pointing out a single counter-example doesn’t prove the blackpill wrong though.

Rules are based on the “general case”, not “exceptional cases”

Pointing out a single counter-example doesn’t prove the blackpill wrong though.

Rules are based on the “general case”, not “exceptional cases”
That's my point. But if you make a claim like "all women do X", you can be made to look stupid instantly if the opposition has a counter-example ready. The exceptions do not disprove the rule and there are gonna be exceptions to every rule. Some people on here seem to be so used to thinking only in blackpill terms that they can't fathom that there could be a woman that goes against the trend in any meaningful sense.

On here you can get away with thinking and talking like that, but if you ever try to convince an outsider of our perspective you better switch to phrases like "women tend to do X", "most women are Y", "Z has an absurdly strong effect on a man's dating success".

This. How is that even supposed to be massive lifefuel? Can anybody here replicate the results with at least decent probability? This thread is hilarious. We don't even know the details about their relationship. It's just one pic where a manlet got a girlfriend. I know a homeless person who spent his last money on a ticket and won the lottery. Can other homeless people follow this example with any realistic probability?
I don't necessarily dislike it. The difference between 0 % and 0.0001% chance might only be miniscule, but hope doesn't come in such small doses. There is enough suicidefuel posted each day, seeing that there are at least some exceptions from time to time (although this one might not even be real), is still good for the overall mental health of the people on here, I think.

I see what you mean. However, I don't think clinging to minuscule hope is beneficial. I'm nearing 30, and see where such hope has led me. I believe it's merely postponing the inevitable. It's better to be either dead or rebellious. At least, that's what I would have wished for, knowing in my 20s what awaited me in the future. Cases like the one depicted serve only to delay people's dissatisfaction with the system, prolonging their misery in the desperate hope that they might also emulate that success story. The truth is, this isn't happening for the vast majority of us here. It merely fosters complacency, tantalizing us with the prospect that it may eventually lead to such a "success."

Think about it: How many people would opt not to live further if they knew at 20 that they would be in the same place at 30? Almost everyone here says they don't want to live past their 30s if things continue this way.

Consider this option:

You're a 20-year-old KHHV. You still have hope; although you missed out on teen love, young adult love is still in play. You despise your current life but hope it will change, allowing you to finally experience love. Now, at this age, you get a glimpse into an immutable future where you're a 30-year-old KHHV, but in a worse mental state and feeling ruined. You don't know if it will improve in your 30s. But would that really matter? Wouldn't you prefer to be dead, knowing what awaits?

If you would still continue living with that knowledge, consider this:

You're a 30-year-old KHHV with a ruined life. You get another glimpse into the future, and you're a 40-year-old KHHV. Again, you're not certain if things will improve in your 40s. Wouldn't it have been better to be dead at 20? Do you see what I mean? We're in this situation now.
That's a rather Nietschzean perspective:feelskek::feelsstudy:. To me there is no contradiction between giving people hope and getting them to rebel or end their suffering. Complete hopelessness, in my experience, leads not to violent uproar, enabling people to end their suffering, it rather leaves them slowly rotting in a state of paralyzing sadness and agony. At least that is what it does to me.

Once you have some hope, you have a reason to take risks. Either those pay off and your situation improves, or they don't, things get worse and you get one step closer to the point where you can no longer take it and end yourself.

The same applies to rebelling against the system. To unite people under a shared goal requires an amount of hope larger than zero. We have misery and hopelessness in limitless quantity. I don't think most people on here will easily turn back into blind, bluepilled normies because they got a few glimpses of some uplifting sight amongst all this hellish cruelty.

And I won't ever kill myself over my virginity or lack of love, if artifical intelligence kills this society I want to see it, if it lifts us up into heaven I want to experience it and if it creates an infinite torture chamber I hope I manage to opt out through preemptive suicide.

If you answer again I will probably be off to a doctor visit but I will try to reply when I get back.

That's my point. But if you make a claim like "all women do X", you can be made to look stupid instantly if the opposition has a counter-example ready. The exceptions do not disprove the rule and there are gonna be exceptions to every rule. Some people on here seem to be so used to thinking only in blackpill terms that they can't fathom that there could be a woman that goes against the trend in any meaningful sense.

On here you can get away with thinking and talking like that, but if you ever try to convince an outsider of our perspective you better switch to phrases like "women tend to do X", "most women are Y", "Z has an absurdly strong effect on a man's dating success".

Yeah, but only retards think that each and evERy case is in line with blackpill theory.

Any smart or logical blackpillER, undERstands that the blackpill theory describes the genERal case, but that exceptions still apply.

This one picture has been posted for the past 3 years

The implications is that 6'2" are better and have options so she strategically settled for someone no one's interested to. She is basically gloating about how other girls prefer hot vs commitment.

Omg a hole posted on social media for validation
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING