Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Megadeth sucks

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
This is going to make people really upset I don’t care though. I have been into metal for like ten years. I honestly just think Megadeth sucks ass. Let me explain why.

1. The vocals
Dave Mustaine is just a terrible singer. Sorry but his voice just fucking sucks ass. I don’t know how anyone can stand it. It’s atrocious. Especially live yes I have seen them live and he sounds so fucking bad. It would be so easy for this band to get another singer but you see Dave Mustaine is a narcissist so he has to be the center of the attention at all times.

2. The lyrics
Most of the lyrics are just really low IQ compared to what other speed metal bands do. He also contributed to idiotic emo lyrics in metal with songs like In My Darkest Hour. All these gay 90s nu metal bands drew inspiration from that.

3. The awful 90s albums
In the early 90s the metal music was dumbed down thanks to shitty albums like Metallica’s Black album and Pantera’s Cowboys From Hell. This music was far less complex than what was done in the 80s and had atupid lyrics about depression and being angry. Megadeth released Countdown Too Extinction which was an extremely simple and dumbed down record compared to their previous album Rust In Peace. This was obviously an attempt to sellout and be like Metallica and Pantera. They released several other terrible albums like Youthanasia and Risk in the 90s. Megadeth basically completely died at this point. Rust in Peace was their last decent record.

4. Dave Mustaine himself
He is a total insufferable douchebag. No one can stand him at all. There is a reason he was kicked out of Metallica and he treats his band members like shit. It doesn’t matter if he is friends with them for 30 years. He will just stab his friends in the back over nothing. He treats his most loyal friend David Elifson like garbage.

I listen to alice in chains :feelshaha: