Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mega Incel gives Money To Random Women On The Street

U

uninstall

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onkdKvCjzW4[/video]

Can't even watch it;  hope he is the first to be cast into the fiery pit on the day of the rope

What a pathetic beta. donate that money for incel surguries you fuck!

This is like putting a hat on a hat, or supporting mental health for a first world country

This guy is not an incel. He was famous on MTV, Andy MALANAOKIS show.

He still doesn't have a creepy face and looks like an NT

And he is a bigger voicecel than even me, I wonder what level of delusion it took him to do the opposite of ER

Give it to the homeless or something, not some fucking roastie. Fuck you Andy

Don't think I can watch that, but he should be executed

St.Tropez said:

Andrew Michael Milonakis (/mɪləˈnɑːkɪs/; born January 30, 1976)[1] is an American actor, writer, rapper, streamer, and comedian. He is best known for creating and starring in The Andy Milonakis Show on MTV and MTV2. In 2013, he began a recurring role as Roman Armond on the Comedy Central sketch Kroll Show.

This guy is ruining shit for people like us.

This guy's a failed normie and he has money so he's obviously better than Incels.

I didn’t know grandmas could be incels as well lmao he looks like a turtle ?

Just lol @ women honestly

They get paid to just exist. What do we get? Nothing, in fact we get worse than nothing

We get mocked, humiliated, and shamed everytime we leave the house

One can only imagine how indescribably easy life is for women. It's like we exist on different planets