Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (MEGA-BLACKPILL) Your mom's use of oral contraceptives with Chad during her youth, is a BIG cause of your inceldom!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Banned
-
Nothing can stop Chad, he has always existed, and will always exist, as long as there are humans.

Your mom used to ride Chad's cock like there was no tomorrow, and you can bet your ass that she has sucked his cock and guzzled his cum.

She was having too much fun with being Chad's cumdumpster to give a shit about starting a healthy family while she still had youth.

No, she had to do it when she started getting replaced by younger roastbeefs, and couldn't compete anymore.

"Oh shit, what have I done? I was too busy sucking Chad's dick to see that I was living an empty life of a soulless harlot instead of starting a beautiful family with a partner who actually cares about me!"

Then, after many, MANY years of getting pumped, dumped and spitroasted by many alpha meatheads, she decided to settle with your cuck father.

Your father nutted in her cunt, like many hundreds of men before him, but this time without contraceptives.

Because "OH MAH GAWDZ WE NEED TO HAVE TEH BABIEZZZ!!! :DDD". If even that... you could've very well just been a stupid accident.

Then 9 months later, your sorry ass was born. And you got unlucky, born with the ugliest traits of your parent's genes. Destined to post on this site.

And if you were even MORE unlucky. Your whore mom used a TON of oral contraceptives during her hookups with Chad, and permanently fucked up her endocrine system, leading you to be eternally cursed with AUTISM after birth.

Sources:
And there are many more, just search for yourself, buddy boyo.

"Sorry, son. But I had to have fun with Chad. Your health as my future child only came as a second priority. TEEHEE!"

.....Also, you have small traces of Chad DNA in you, since his cum got absorbed by her body and therefore some of Chad's genetic information got passed on to you, even if you are strictly related to your dad. This explains why some incels are taller than their dads, even though they are 100% related. It's because their mom's first sexual partners were TALL, GOOD LOOKING CHADS! So they inherited some of the traits. Too bad they were none of the positives.....

Sources:

TL;DR - You got genetically CUCKED by telegony, oral contraceptives AND you father's (but mostly your mother's) subhuman genes!

Last edited:
idk man, my dad was a betabuxxer

Nuclear ragefuel. Luckily, my grandfather beat his daughters if they did sluttish shit, so I don't think my mom was that high mileage when she married my father at 24 or so.

Nuclear ragefuel. Luckily, my grandfather beat his daughters if they did sluttish shit, so I don't think my mom was that high mileage when she married my father at 24 or so.
Tenor

What if your parents where from a third world communist country that didnt allow any degeneracy?