Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mega blackpill. Took this from 1973 book on female sexual fantasies.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Content

Content 41

Content 51

If I was to write something like that, I'd be on SubredditDrama or some shit.

Interesting reads, if you find more, post its entirety.

interesting, saved.

Chad rapists only :feelsrope:

And this is from 50 years ago. Imagine how bad it is now.

And all of the fantasies involve her being raped

Over since 1973

chad = first move
manlet = rape

antonio-banderas-oh.gif

that third page hitting hard.

@IncelCream even in 1973 blacks were slaying, only arab badboys like me can compete with them.

Just be arab or black, thats the golden rule:feelsthink:

antonio-banderas-oh.gif

that third page hitting hard.

@IncelCream even in 1973 blacks were slaying, only arab badboys like me can compete with them.

Just be arab or black, thats the golden rule:feelsthink:
Where does it say JBB?

I came for copper and ended up finding gold

Rape stories are so hot

Fucking epic find. Is this My Secret Garden? I read on another forum that it also had transformation, “fertility goddess” and incest fantasies there as well, among others.

(Just checked, My Secret Garden was published in that year, so seems I guessed right)

Of course:feelsUgh:.

Where does it say JBB?
Near the end of the third screenshot, she says that if she sees a picture of a black man and a white woman, she’s ready for sex almost immediately. Right after talking about how it’s believed that women aren’t turned on by visual stimuli, with her saying that she doesn’t believe that.

I came for copper and ended up finding gold

Yes. There is also dogpill but, unfortunately, not all parts of book are available.
pirate it dude https://files.catbox.moe/azdrq0.fb2 but i'm not sure if's the one.

JFL foids are all fucked up in the head, ofc she blames "her" men that he only fucks her once every few weeks and that's it. No shit if you are so cold and only want to get raped by a 14 years old Chads, niggers and especially dogs. You can't get wet without those fantasies. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Ok maybe this is that one after all :feelskek:

Last edited:
6SNFEYlla2

Foid's pedophilic tendencies are fine while men would go to jail

Foid want to get gangbanged by not just young Chad but entire party

Foid started from loving her husband, then to start imagining new guy that fucks her with him and then turned into gangbangs where she cucks her husband.

Last edited:
The game isn't over because it never even started :feelshaha:

Never fucking even started at all, we never had a chance, now I remember looking at the gorgeous blonde girl from highschool, thinking that she's some kind of divine virgin, pure and perfect, while in her mind she was fantasizing about getting raped by a pack of niggers at midnight while getting fucked by Chad and Tyrone
Meanwhile I'm still there, frozen in time, still looking at her, I've never left that fucking classroom, I'm still there looking at her

This world is hell

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Later she added: "Simply, I love sex, but I
don’t want to be raped."
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Kek. I expect nothing less from women. I once skimmed through an old book on sex and things, and one thing that stuck with me is that some women don't masturbate because they're disgusted by their vaginas.

Those guys in their rape fantasies must have amazing personalities.

dog cured two foids lesbianism :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: and nothing to this day could satisfy them more than a dog's cock :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

not just dogpill but a donkeypill :lul:

pirate it dude https://files.catbox.moe/azdrq0.fb2 but i'm not sure if's the one.
:yes::yes::yes:

The game isn't over because it never even started :feelshaha:

Never fucking even started at all, we never had a chance, now I remember looking at the gorgeous blonde girl from highschool, thinking that she's some kind of divine virgin, pure and perfect, while in her mind she was fantasizing about getting raped by a pack of niggers at midnight while getting fucked by Chad and Tyrone
Meanwhile I'm still there, frozen in time, still looking at her, I've never left that fucking classroom, I'm still there looking at her

This world is hell
Comment hits hard:feelsbadman::feelscry::yes::yes:.

Book name?
My Secret Garden.

Rape - happiness for both genders

foids having huge penis envy

always the dogs and a faggot dog at that:lul:

foid being foids :feelspuke: :foidSoy: (we need a dog emote)

i have never imagined in my entire life that i would want to fuck an animal like dog or a cat or a fucking donkey (JFL) they are all fucked in the head and should be never be allowed to vote

Last edited:

Horsepill triple combo 3 different foids (last one wanted to turn her man into a gay man)

Last edited:

SumatraPDF 3GbK6FB8Ag
SumatraPDF OukfhmaCJk

JFL foids are so fucking dumb :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited: