Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meet u/roberttheworldmaker, the extremely egocentric privileged incelphobe who claims you should just try hard

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6206
IMG 6207
IMG 6209

> I own a few properties.

I spoke about this before but I’m not sure if I’m going to be homeless in a years time and for this man to shit on me and say it’s my personality is a extremely classist and ableist thing to say. His whole “it’s not that hard” argument is DRIPPING with bigotry and incelphobia.

> good for bees and minimal Labour

This lazy shit who’s never had to work for anything in his life wants to work even less (he’s a book writer btw)

> filling a house

Here’s my advice, the essentials are a toilet, a tap and something to cook food on. Those are all that’s essential to live NOT A FUCKING BEE FARM
IMG 6210

he writes books for a living. That’s the least demanding job I’ve ever heard of . Reminds me of my abusive father who was a professional artist, I grantee he’s beating his wife. All men who do feminine jobs need to reclaim there masculinity by beating their wives and kids
IMG 6208

This whole post reeks of privilege and libertarianism. What a dumb cunt.

Dear Nobterftheworldmaker , go fuck yourself you privileged cunt.

he is coping, idk for what but he is coping i can fucking smell it

imagine needing to brag and seek validation on reddit jfl

giga larping cancer faggot

he is coping, idk for what but he is coping i can fucking smell it

imagine needing to brag and seek validation on reddit jfl

giga larping cancer faggot
I hope he’s larping. I genuinely hate this cunt

Lol look at his username as well. Proper smug cunt.

Lol look at his username as well. Proper smug cunt.
Probably a narcissistic maniac. This cunt should have all his money taken off him then let’s see how his “partner” reacts

he landmoggs me :cryfeels:

I pray he has a stroke and can't eat properly. "It's easy" is just a blanket statement ignoring all the problems with the current dating ecosystem.

I pray he has a stroke and can't eat properly. "It's easy" is just a blanket statement ignoring all the problems with the current dating ecosystem.
I hope he loses all his money and goes into debt. Then we’ll see how much his “partner” loves him

He's too old to understand

This smells like a larp written by a terminal online rotter

« i want something that’s good for the bees » :soy:

Tell me you’re a massive cuck without telling me your a massive cuck

This smells like a larp written by a terminal online rotter
I agree. Is there a reason to brag on reddit? Also a writer? Fiction writer at that? In 2024? With shit like NovelAI that can literally spit out 500 page books in a matter of minutes?

I call bullshit. Writers, especially Fiction writers aint making no money anymore. Especially not those that arent established like Stephen King etc.

I agree. Is there a reason to brag on reddit? Also a writer? Fiction writer at that? In 2024? With shit like NovelAI that can literally spit out 500 page books in a matter of minutes?

I call bullshit. Writers, especially Fiction writers aint making no money anymore. Especially not those that arent established like Stephen King etc.
Exactly. There's barely any writers who make shit in terms of revenue. This is a well known fact. Obvious larp.

Boomer detected, opinion rejected

View attachment 1210696View attachment 1210697View attachment 1210698
> I own a few properties.

I spoke about this before but I’m not sure if I’m going to be homeless in a years time and for this man to shit on me and say it’s my personality is a extremely classist and ableist thing to say. His whole “it’s not that hard” argument is DRIPPING with bigotry and incelphobia.

> good for bees and minimal Labour

This lazy shit who’s never had to work for anything in his life wants to work even less (he’s a book writer btw)

> filling a house

Here’s my advice, the essentials are a toilet, a tap and something to cook food on. Those are all that’s essential to live NOT A FUCKING BEE FARMView attachment 1210707
he writes books for a living. That’s the least demanding job I’ve ever heard of . Reminds me of my abusive father who was a professional artist, I grantee he’s beating his wife. All men who do feminine jobs need to reclaim there masculinity by beating their wives and kids View attachment 1210710
This whole post reeks of privilege and libertarianism. What a dumb cunt.

Dear Nobterftheworldmaker , go fuck yourself you privileged cunt.
Please somebody doxx this old faggot already.

Is this real? His books look like wokie garbage
yeah he writes utter trash

I think he started as a fanfic author and now writes shitty fantasy books

I remember him bc I made a thread abt a really funny ITpost of his:

IF we accept the existence of 'The Chad' just for the sake of argument, it's really a lot broader than that.... I got my first wife, and my current girlfriend, because I'm really...really...really good, at one thing. My current girlfriend wrote to me without ever even seeing what I looked like. She just saw what I was able to create (I'm a writer) and wanted to get to know me.
he was literally trying to claim that writing trashy fantasy makes him a 'Chad', despite being a fat disabled boomer. funny shit

yeah he writes utter trash

I think he started as a fanfic author and now writes shitty fantasy books

I remember him bc I made a thread abt a really funny ITpost of his:
Tbf he’s good looking, probably mogs most of IT and myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back