Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meet the new down syndrome model Grace

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
tbh ive never seen a better looking down syndrome.

FWHR mogs the entire forum

Her looksmatch shot his face off years ago

Her looksmatch is a wal-mart greeter diversity hire.

If you are not at least 6/10 PSL with six figure income dont even attempt talking to her

She has higher smv than anyone here

Doesn't even look like your average person with Downs syndrome smh. Her condition must be pretty damn mild.

There’s a line, a balance. They passed it long ago...

She looks like a MOSAIC Mongoloid.
That means the Mongolism occurred AFTER fertilization, AFTER cell division.
That means only SOME of her cells carry the extra chromosome, that causes Mongolid.
If the Mongloid occurs at fertilization, you are full Mongoloid.
If it occurs after the first cell division, HALF your cells carry the extra chromosome.
If it occurs after the second cell division, QUARTER of your cells have the extra chromosome.
If it occurs after the THIRD cell division, An EIGHTH of your cells have the extra chromosome
So I am assuming the cell division error occurred after the third or fourth cell division, after fertilization.
Now if the extra chromosome occurs after like 30 or 40 cell divisions, you won't even know you have Trisomy 21, since like only 1/1000 or even 1/1,000,000 cells will be defective.

Last edited:
Her looksmatch doesn't even know how to tie a rope.

would smash tbhngltbh

Mogs me hard. down symdrome white> curry

She actually dosent even look that bad. I've seen plenty of females IRL who look worse than her do too shitty facial features.

No doubt she would have been a giga stacy if god had not placed that 47th chromosome. God is good.

Imagine her drooling on your dick

in 2030 all foids will be models

She has a bright career in the farm showcase industry, modelling for potato wholesalers

:what:

I feel a little down after this, but I would still smash her for sport. :feelshaha:

Seriously, standards for men keep increasing while for femoids keep cratering. Next predicted fashion style, Marfan syndrome.

She looks like a MOSAIC Mongoloid.
That means the Mongolism occurred AFTER fertilization, AFTER cell division.
That means only SOME of her cells carry the extra chromosome, that causes Mongolid.
If the Mongloid occurs at fertilization, you are full Mongoloid.
If it occurs after the first cell division, HALF your cells carry the extra chromosome.
If it occurs after the second cell division, QUARTER of your cells have the extra chromosome.
If it occurs after the THIRD cell division, An EIGHTH of your cells have the extra chromosome
So I am assuming the cell division error occurred after the third or fourth cell division, after fertilization.
Now if the extra chromosome occurs after like 30 or 40 cell divisions, you won't even know you have Trisomy 21, since like only 1/1000 or even 1/1,000,000 cells will be defective.

High IQ, moreover mongoloid cells are also less functional and tend to die out. However, downies are more prone to autoimmune disorders and age faster, so her prime will last less. Without even taking in account that here she's also fakeupmaxed.

Her looskmatch...

Isn't she a cutie?
The future is downie.
This might be the impetus @Mainländer needs to resurrect his plan of ascension with a downed syndrome femoid.
Her looksmatch is a wal-mart greeter diversity hire.
Truth!
Imagine her drooling on your dick

down syndrome huh? And she'd reject all of us :feelshaha:

Male retard models when?

No one gives a shit about that ugly bitch tbh. Just virtue signalling instagram "celebs" in an attempt to gain more bluepilled cuck followers

It's so over for us

her looksmatch live in the streets and homeless