Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meet the Men Having Sex With Strangers to Help Them Have Babies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Donors offer their sperm for free in a method called "natural insemination." The clients are often minorities wanting white genes. The clients are like giddy schoolgirls that have to remind themselves "this is a donor." They don't care how many "sessions" it takes to get pregnant because they have A LOT OF FUN GETTING FUCKED BY CHAD.

This is not an April Fools Prank either.

I just can't FUCKING believe this shit. This is literally like Tinder, but straight to LETS GET STRAIGHT TO INSEMINATION.

Last edited:
And people deny jbw

tfw there are no ethnic women demanding i give them my white seed
feelsbadman

JUST BE WHITE :feelsclown:

JUST BE WHITE :feelsclown:
rosario%2Bmuniz.jpg

More mixed cucks being born.

In that same video there's a post about a foid looking for a black dude.
This world is fucked. So many men are raising anotger man's child and don't even know it. 80-20 rule hasn't been this prominent before. We may soon revert to pre agriculture ooga booga era when there was one man for every 17 women

Can I join this insemination club?

Donors offer their sperm for free in a method called "natural insemination." The clients are often minorities wanting white genes. The clients are like giddy schoolgirls that have to remind themselves "this is a donor." They don't care how many "sessions" it takes to get pregnant because they have A LOT OF FUN GETTING FUCKED BY CHAD.

This is not an April Fools Prank either.

I just can't FUCKING believe this shit. This is literally like Tinder, but straight to LETS GET STRAIGHT TO INSEMINATION.
And yet these dykes and "independent wamon" both gets dick from Chad AND his baby, for less than the price for a hooker or even for free! For them, they are entitled to his seed and motherhood is a right for them that should be as accessible as possible for them.

Yet, surrogacy is more than $100K. Renting a woman to have your kid is like buying a car.

Last edited:
Volcel if you dont put up an online profile to get regular sex ( till pregnancy) from a 40+ landwhale theory

these men impregnate women freely because and only because of their genes

this should be enough proof of lookism

this is truly the ultimate blackpill :blackpill:

And yet these dykes and "independent wamon" both gets dick from Chad AND his baby, for less than the price for a hooker or even for free! For them, they are entitled to his seed and motherhood is a right for them that should be as accessible as possible for them.

Yet, surrogacy is more than $100K. Renting a woman to have your kid is like buying a car.

This is what's so sickening. The double standards.
these men impregnate women freely because and only because of their genes

this should be enough proof of lookism

this is truly the ultimate blackpill :blackpill:

This is what's so sickening. The double standards.
Everyday it needs to be shoved back in their faces. If men aren't owed sex then women aren't owed commitment.

maybe im gonna JBW maxx once and help making the world a whiter place

can't those retarded fucking women just make a tinder profile instead of doing all this retarded shit to get pregnant by a white/attractive male?