Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

https://nypost.com/2019/08/31/meet-...B7OrOaVG4WMiNBZhKI_HASWfHJWVOE5nWVqL7T526tFfI

"It’s not deliveries that keep the ladies of Soho waiting with bated breath for their man in brown: It’s UPS driver Anthony Lupi himself.

In fact, the strapping 28-year-old former model is so beloved that customers along his five-block route throw a fit every time he’s temporarily transferred, going so far as to complain to his manager.

“We want Anthony and no one else,” said one of the complainants, who owns a prominent gallery on West Broadway but wished to stay anonymous. “Not only is he super cute and charming, but he always goes the extra mile.”

“Oh yeah, he’s a good asset for UPS,” said Christine Smith, a saleswoman at Dsquared2 on Spring Street.

Lupi, who delivers an average of 250 to 300 packages a day, admits he typically gets asked out about 10 times a week by clients and passersby on his route.

“Once, a 98-year-old woman asked me out on a date,” he said. “She said, ‘You’re such a handsome young man, I wish there were more like you when I was young.’ ”

Another time, a group of bachelorettes begged him to go dancing with them after his shift.

“People love the uniform,” said the driver, who’s been with UPS for five years. “I also get a lot of ‘package’ innuendos.”

The problems come any time UPS hires a new courier for downtown Manhattan — Lupi’s route, which stretches north to south from West Houston to Spring Street and east to west from Greene Street to West Broadway, is often used as a training ground.

When that happens, the 6-foot-2 Long Islander can be reassigned for as long as 40 days at a time.

"
“I’ve gotten calls in the middle of the night asking if a package has arrived,” said Lupi. “But I don’t mind, it’s important that people can depend on me.”

When they ask Lupi out, however, his reply is always the same: “I’m very flattered, but I have to keep it moving.” Besides, he has a serious girlfriend of eight years.

The most common catcall he gets is “bend and snap,” a reference to a scene in “Legally Blonde” when a female character learns an alluring move to help her woo a UPS guy.

But Lupi doesn’t really get it.

“All I think is, ‘That’s not a good way to lift a package.’ ”

JFL imagine being ugly and being a co-worker with this guy might be pure suifuel.

look how foids look at him

these are the same species and does the same work btw.

this is a ethniccel uber driver found guilty of rape. these are the same species
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back