Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meet the hot UPS delivery guy driving women crazy

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2019/08/31/meet-...B7OrOaVG4WMiNBZhKI_HASWfHJWVOE5nWVqL7T526tFfI

"It’s not deliveries that keep the ladies of Soho waiting with bated breath for their man in brown: It’s UPS driver Anthony Lupi himself.

In fact, the strapping 28-year-old former model is so beloved that customers along his five-block route throw a fit every time he’s temporarily transferred, going so far as to complain to his manager.

“We want Anthony and no one else,” said one of the complainants, who owns a prominent gallery on West Broadway but wished to stay anonymous. “Not only is he super cute and charming, but he always goes the extra mile.”

“Oh yeah, he’s a good asset for UPS,” said Christine Smith, a saleswoman at Dsquared2 on Spring Street.

Lupi, who delivers an average of 250 to 300 packages a day, admits he typically gets asked out about 10 times a week by clients and passersby on his route.

“Once, a 98-year-old woman asked me out on a date,” he said. “She said, ‘You’re such a handsome young man, I wish there were more like you when I was young.’ ”

Another time, a group of bachelorettes begged him to go dancing with them after his shift.

“People love the uniform,” said the driver, who’s been with UPS for five years. “I also get a lot of ‘package’ innuendos.”

The problems come any time UPS hires a new courier for downtown Manhattan — Lupi’s route, which stretches north to south from West Houston to Spring Street and east to west from Greene Street to West Broadway, is often used as a training ground.

When that happens, the 6-foot-2 Long Islander can be reassigned for as long as 40 days at a time.

"
“I’ve gotten calls in the middle of the night asking if a package has arrived,” said Lupi. “But I don’t mind, it’s important that people can depend on me.”

When they ask Lupi out, however, his reply is always the same: “I’m very flattered, but I have to keep it moving.” Besides, he has a serious girlfriend of eight years.

The most common catcall he gets is “bend and snap,” a reference to a scene in “Legally Blonde” when a female character learns an alluring move to help her woo a UPS guy.

But Lupi doesn’t really get it.

“All I think is, ‘That’s not a good way to lift a package.’ ”

JFL imagine being ugly and being a co-worker with this guy might be pure suifuel.

17946822-7417099-image-a-59_1567370734500.jpg

17947364-0-image-a-52_1567370342365.jpg

look how foids look at him

600x450.jpg

these are the same species and does the same work btw.

images

this is a ethniccel uber driver found guilty of rape. these are the same species

he looks like a crackhead, just be tall theory

he looks like a crackhead, just be tall theory in a nutshell
It’s all face, he has a scrawny looking body that most gymcels could mog. Hollow cheeks is the ultimate Chad feature.

Driver licence moggs me man.

foids are so fucking immature. old women still behave like teenage girls. foids should NEVER be allowed to vote, and should NEVER be in positions of power. WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HITLER TO PUT FOIDS AND JEWS IN PLACE.

"not only is he tall and masculine-looking, he also still has a NW1 hairline despite being fully mature" - translated foidese

"Just have basically perfect genes bro"

:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
What about us ?
We rot.

Thats literally the milkman
ups south park ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Just lol, it makes me lol hard

JFL at all the money copers. This guy is working a low-paying job and slays. Meanwhile average men work their whole life to get above average income jobs just to betabuxx some post-wall roastie.

Lupi, who delivers an average of 250 to 300 packages a day, admits he typically gets asked out about 10 times a week by clients and passersby on his route.

“I’ve gotten calls in the middle of the night asking if a package has arrived,” said Lupi. “But I don’t mind, it’s important that people can depend on me.”

“Once, a 98-year-old woman asked me out on a date,” he said. “She said, ‘You’re such a handsome young man, I wish there were more like you when I was young.’ ”

Another time, a group of bachelorettes begged him to go dancing with them after his shift.

“People love the uniform,” said the driver, who’s been with UPS for five years. “I also get a lot of ‘package’ innuendos.”
Western foids are useless whores. Jfl at their cucked husbands at work making money to provide and only getting starfish sex once a month, while their rostie wives fuck the delivery guy for free in any which way he chooses.

Look at that kike nose

I was expecting a jeremy meeks but this guy looks normal. Go over looksmax and see real fucking chads

JFL at all the money copers. This guy is working a low-paying job and slays. Meanwhile average men work their whole life to get above average income jobs just to betabuxx some post-wall roastie.

There might be some aspect of racism and ethnicmaxing in this story. This guy is a stereotypical looking dago Italian but he's an exceptional version of that, being tall. Some whiter type American like a stereotypical midwesterner might come off too much as a loser for having a crappy delivery job. People expect less of Meds.

Brown boy halo. This is common for above avg looking drivers, including pizza delivery.

Proof eye area doesn't matter. It's all about JAW and FORWARD GROWTH

He looks strange to me, proof that a lot of guys don't realize what actually makes a man attractive I guess.

>> Tall
>> Big square chin

That’s basically all you need.

lol racoon eyes

Really? He’s not even that attractive. He looks like me but with a leaner face. Is this satire?

he kinda looks like that actor who plays in money heist
pedro-alonso1.jpg

When that happens, the 6-foot-2 Long Islander can be reassigned for as long as 40 days at a time.
@bill00 look at this wannabe

This world is a bad taste joke.

He won. I lost. Thats it.

Proof that you don't have to hit the gym if your genes are already superior, this guy isn't jacked and foids still salivate over him

He looks like he sucks dick. He also looks somewhat ethnic and his eyes are a little buggy.

I don't get why he's so popular with women. Maybe it's cause he's tall and gets a halo from looking better than 99% of mailmen.

he has good bones lmao
Hes not gl in the slightest just be average, white and very tall theory
Femorrhoids are probably surprised its him and not rajdep

This nigga looks like ice poseidon. How the fuck was he a model?

And there are literally LITERALLY 6'3+ zoomers on this very website larping as incels.

A lot of copers here, he gets pussy and you dont just jfl at you

It’s all face, he has a scrawny looking body that most gymcels could mog. Hollow cheeks is the ultimate Chad feature.
foids are so fucking immature. old women still behave like teenage girls. foids should NEVER be allowed to vote, and should NEVER be in positions of power. WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HITLER TO PUT FOIDS AND JEWS IN PLACE.

Bane's me
This world is a bad taste joke.
tumblr_pbudzdFB2D1x0bvwko4_540.gif

i see 100000000000000000 guys that mog him daily in LA

foids are so low IQ its painful, the whole story has arisen due to the fact that he is not looking like your average pajeet delivery guy or a fat bald boomer

put him next to actual male models and we would all die laughing

its like those "beautiful fast food worker" and that "pretty boy from target" like boo fuckin hoo jesus women are complete retards

I don't get it? What's special about him??