Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meet the far-left in Weimerica

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
@DarkStar , @AsiaCel

Kalergi Mutts & faggots, what else is new?

Want communism in one of the best thriving capitalist countries

A pic of the average modern leftist
Trannies

they look like such soy pussies, not even judging by their politics. Far right mogs them

They should all be thrown into the gas chamber

Where did this take place ?
It's hard to believe that America has a movement like this.

Last edited:
They have a hammer and sickle on the banner but none of them will be doing any productive job like construction, farming or manufacturing

Typical modern soy leftists

Maybe GDP-wise, but not in things that actually matter
exactly. its a shame we have capitalist bootlickers in this forum just because they saw a video of troons and fags larping as commies

Why do people do this

What is there to gain … ? I don’t understand

>If I hadn't had a natural curiosity about the world, I likely would be marching among them
Mortifying to think about.

Idk I'm really into moneymaxxing. The system is broken as fuck right now and i get that its really unfair (and getting more unfair as the years go on) but at least I'm not on the receiving end of it. So I really don't care for poor people and normies. They have sex and companionship. I don't.

If these far leftists gain control with the next 20-30+ years (which i think is likely), I will have to leave as they would want to either tax me to oblivion, seize my assets, or put a bullet through my head.

Think about it if the poor masses are fed up with the rich speculating elite, they're gonna go after them. Because guess what? The rich speculating elite ARE the reason why they're poor lol. Rich people want their assets to appreciate and they safeguard their assets. Which is essentially greedy hoarding/robbing from the masses. The masses get crumbs in the form of the dollar which inflates and devalues due to money printing YET the money printing is the catalyst that really increases the asset prices of the rich (the rich get richer, poor get poorer).

I don't think we'll have a communist revolution scenario where the poor people pull the rich people out of their homes and torch them but I think we'll get more of a Brazil/South Africa scenario. You want to stay safe in your gated communities and if you leave there's the possibility of getting killed with your car riddled with bullets. All because the thugs want to strip down your car and sell the parts.

Last edited:
>If I hadn't had a natural curiosity about the world, I likely would be marching among them
Mortifying to think about.
If I hadn’t had one I think I’d’ve remained apolitical forever tbh

Who is the capitalist class ? Shlomo.
People are seeing more and more that communism was just a tactic for Shlomo and that his plutocracy is just pure evil.

Last edited:
Communism and capitalism are two sides of the same shekel. That one thing is another is a means of superiority of Jews over Goyim.

FAR worse are the fucking nihilist liberals capitalists.