Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meet The 11-Year-Old Who Wants To Be America's First Lesbian President

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Ella Briggs, an 11-year-old Connecticut resident, became her state’s first openly gay “kid governor” in January ― and she’s aiming to one day have national and even global impact.

The fifth-grader, who attends the Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Elementary Magnet School in Avon, was elected to the post by 6,400 of her peers from 87 schools across the state. During her campaign, she made LGBTQ youth safety her primary focus, noting that she was inspired by her own experience.

She’s already so invested in public service, she said she would love to become America’s “first lesbian president,” according to the Hartford Courant.

It's going to happen way before her. I'll be surprised if Chelsey Manning doesn't become America's first LGBT president after Trump's second term.

This is critical mass degeneracy.

You sure that's a girl? Certainly doesn't look it in the thumbnail.

You sure that's a girl? Certainly doesn't look it in the thumbnail.
its just a dykey girl (so she is trying to look like a he-she to be special, like many dykes). I always thought it was weird how these types claim to hate males but want to look and act as masculine as possible. :waitwhat:

She looks like an incel kid, so I'm sure she (male) will learn eventually that she's playing on hard mode and switch to a foid lesbian look for tutorial mode

She wants attention to the max, why do you need to make it global, why do you need to tell everyone your lesbian, why do you want attention so much? Oh yea, you're a woman.

She needs fucking beating to a pulp, then filmed and posted online whilst you whisper in her ear "hey you, you wanted attention didn't you? now guess what, you're going to get that attention, but it's going to make a point, and unlike your own previous point, mine matters. It's going to show your degenerate shit is not tolerated in this world and it needs to fucking stop."

Here's your fucking attention now you arrogant bitch.

11 years old and has known her privilege and entitlement for YEARS. Knows she can say or do anything and any low IQ retard doesn't argue this atrocity.

I want to be the first ugly incel president, because I r special!

Vote for me, governement hookers for everyone!

child abuse. an 11 yr old shouldn't be worrying about their sexuality.

child abuse. an 11 yr old shouldn't be worrying about their sexuality.
They can't drive, they can't drink/smoke/take drugs, can't leave their home without parents permission, can't have sex, and yet society act like they can change their own sex. JFL at this jewish NWO world.

poor thing, she has no idea, the amounts of jew cock you need to suck to get on power

Look how tribalistic the sodomite is - everything is focused on LGBTQOMGBBQ rights and not a focus on helping everyone. lol one-dimensional rug-munching foids folks.

if xer starts a nuclear war with Russia over homophobia and ends this shit show I'm all for it.

And we're worst than her for wanting a loyal virgin jb wife

God bless America.

We are in for deep shit.

The west is gone tbh

Where are the school shooters when you need them?

It will work because they promote disease trannies and whatever the fuck they can think of. Soon if you are not part of the LGBT you will be considered wierd.

Fucking joke..

poor thing, she has no idea, the amounts of jew cock you need to suck to get on power
And then you end up Hillary... cheated on in your bullshit marriage, hated by everyone soon after because you're now old, ugly and no man wants you, and suffer crippling depression which completely destroys you, only kept alive by your ethnik servants who probably piss in your coffee.

ffs is just some retarded kid and the huffpost writer needs to end their lgbt quota for the day

nothing to see here tbh, you see articles like this a lot

Get cancer you stupid, fat, ugly dyke

we need to protect the jbs from the inkels :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ella Briggs, an 11-year-old Connecticut resident, became her state’s first openly gay “kid governor” in January ― and she’s aiming to one day have national and even global impact.

The fifth-grader, who attends the Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Elementary Magnet School in Avon, was elected to the post by 6,400 of her peers from 87 schools across the state. During her campaign, she made LGBTQ youth safety her primary focus, noting that she was inspired by her own experience.

She’s already so invested in public service, she said she would love to become America’s “first lesbian president,” according to the Hartford Courant.

of course she's from an art school

And then you end up Hillary... cheated on in your bullshit marriage, hated by everyone soon after because you're now old, ugly and no man wants you, and suffer crippling depression which completely destroys you, only kept alive by your ethnik servants who probably piss in your coffee.
hillary would easily had won, if she young and beatyfull

Should have been muslim nigger with a disability to add to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back