Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Meet Mike Rowedick, the 52 year old with micropenis.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Mike Rowedick is a man with a micropenis, and he's 52 years old. He has is own blog where he documents his own misery and abuse by everyone. He's even been publically mocked by people and had people take pictures of his microdick on nude beaches, but it's because he enjoys the humiliation. Fuck, I'd rope by now if I was a 52 year old virgin with a microdick. Some of the stuff he says is so relatable that it hurts, but I'm gonna let him speak for himself more.
BLOG: http://mikerowedick.blogspot.com.au/?zx=214b8e8bef883533

Is he, dare we say, the king of all truecels?

Attachments

• barscene.png
    barscene.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 307
  • dickvsclit.png
    dickvsclit.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 317
  • doctor.png
    doctor.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 297
  • humiliation.png
    humiliation.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 212
  • mike1.png
    mike1.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 206
  • nudebeach.png
    nudebeach.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 204
  • prostitutes.png
    prostitutes.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 199
I'd rope to to be honest

Dude wtf, put a spoiler tag on that shit. I’m in the dining hall around other people, I don’t wanna see that shit

Cough,cough @Raiden cough,cough!!!

Makes me rage that some of the females say they would kill themselves if they were male and had a micropenis but they (female judgement in general) are the sole reason that a man would want to take his life because of his penis size.

Makes me rage that some of the females say they would kill themselves if they were male and had a micropenis but they (female judgement in general) are the sole reason that a man would want to take his life because of his penis size.
Women are soulless creatures and feel zero remorse for the shit they do. They don't care because they aren't men.

I bush mog him though

he is most certainly a truecel. respect.

The sad thing is that we're the only people to ever respect him.
You shouldn’t respect pathetic fags who allow themselves to be a court jester for normies. That guy is pathetic.

The sad thing is that we're the only people to ever respect him.

its a fucked, twisted world. you know when someone has all these issues, the most humane thing would be to treat him with respect but its quite the contrary. instead that respect goes to the stacies and chads and unfortunate men like him are treated with scorn and humiliation.

i'm not much better off. i can't comprehend why he'd go to a nude beach. when i had to get surgery nurses and doctors saw my dick, the shame was immense.

If he seeks out humiliation then my sympathy is attenuated significantly. Anyone who would go to a nude beach should be gassed.

its a fucked, twisted world. you know when someone has all these issues, the most humane thing would be to treat him with respect but its quite the contrary. instead that respect goes to the stacies and chads and unfortunate men like him are treated with scorn and humiliation.

Everyone who bullied him should be acid faced so we can laugh at their ugly ass fucked up faces.

mine is not much bigger. it became small after propecia and psychiatric drugs.

why is that people with small dicks like humilliation or being cucked wtf

You shouldn’t respect pathetic fags who allow themselves to be a court jester for normies. That guy is pathetic.
It's his coping mechanism though. If he didn't get off on humiliation, he would've roped or went ER.

And they get blamed for all of their problems instead of sympathized with.

why is that people with small dicks like humilliation or being cucked wtf
It's a defense mechanism, the mind gets used to the humiliation by making said humiliation sexually arousing.

It's not enough that he's lived through all that humiliation for 52 years, he has to blog it aswell for everyone to see. I'd just shotgun, that isn't life.

I am definitely dieing a virgin no way am I going to have sex with a hooker with this size

I wonder if any serial killers had a micropenis?. Poor bastard

mine is not much bigger. it became small after propecia and psychiatric drugs.
Wha? I'm on a bunch of psychotropics and propecia, and none of them cause penile shrinkage (well the SSRI's cause impotency, and that sucks). What are you on?

His last name ironically sounds like low dick, fate is a cruel beast.

On a side note I once net a mtf transexual who's last name was newdick, true story.

NSFW pls

Holy shit I'd rope tbh

Wha? I'm on a bunch of psychotropics and propecia, and none of them cause penile shrinkage (well the SSRI's cause impotency, and that sucks). What are you on?

you probably not on them enough. wait a few years you will see

He just has to shower and wear some nice clothes and I'm sure his dick size will get better, I mean his dick size doesn't matter and people mock him for his bad personality.

i have a small dick, there's heaps of guys that like women with small almost no breasts, yet no women want a guy with a really small penis except some kind of humiliation fetish.

females= shallow

He just has to shower and wear some nice clothes and I'm sure his dick size will get better, I mean his dick size doesn't matter and people mock him for his bad personality.
Honestly, what he really needs to do is SELF IMPROVE!

I wonder if any serial killers had a micropenis?. Poor bastard
Wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason why some prostitutes have been getting killed.

I wish he would die soon and painlessly. What a shitty existence.

cut that caucasian cheeto off and get an implant

i have a small dick, there's heaps of guys that like women with small almost no breasts, yet no women want a guy with a really small penis except some kind of humiliation fetish.

females= shallow

tits are not fundamental to sex

prostitutes.png - holy fucking suicide fuel!

Neither is a big dick, or any dick for that matter.

You kinda need something bigger than clit for a woman to feel any sort of pleasure. It is like trying to fuck a woman with a massive cave for a pussy. Shit just aint gonna work.

A lot of his abuse isn't even penis related, just because he is fat and ugly.

Living blackpill.

He hasn't posted anything in two years, he couldn't take it anymore.
Rest in peace Mike.

Cope, he'd still slay with a good looking face.
Having a big dick is torture as a truecel.