Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meet BikerBats, the 5' 1" former slayer r/Short moderator

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
i0f814J.png

3BlL6ki.png

jouAdp2.png

See now, you stupid misoginist inkel?? Woman care NOTHING about HEIGHT, they only care about CONFIDENCE and PERSONALITY.

lol at the downvote on the 2nd pic. Anyways his wife is like 6 feet I hear JFL

So she insulted him then somehow married him in less than a year? I smell betabux or a larp

What's with all those Facebook notifications boyo

JFL you're too short for anything. Never began

I know someone who is 5'1, has a kid, and has been a several relationships. This normie is very NT, decent face, and goes after below average women/women with mental problems.

I bet his kids aren't even his.

This is what happens if you suffer from severe Napoleon complex, you live your life with larp and cope. Poor motherfucker. I feel for him.

JFL, lifefuel for knajjd.

This is what happens if you suffer from severe Napoleon complex, you live your life with larp and cope. Poor motherfucker. I feel for him.

Yeah, sucks being short.

I know someone who is 5'1, has a kid, and has been a several relationships. This normie is very NT, decent face, and goes after below average women/women with mental problems.

Just fuck retards game

r short is bluepilled / deluded AF.

Even if it was true, so what? Doesn't invalidate the point that being short is a death sentence most of the time. Probably not even true, he coped so hard he went insane and sits in a filthy 1 bedroom bedsit surrounded by piss jugs, ashtrays overflowing with cig butts, and empty takeout bags, whilst posting furiously to reddit about his dream life in a 5 bedroom mini mansion with his hot wife and 2 bio-kids.

small man big cope

Like marriage is anything worth writing home about. How many vacations did that guy have to finance, how nice was the car he bought her, etc.

Female love is so puuuuure. Just wait until a taller wealthier betabuxx appears to see how the little ex mod gets cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back