Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Meet a "Femcel"

Low IQ post due to there being no such thing as "Femcel". Your Post is as good as saying god is real kek

I want to shove my cock down her throat and choke her to death with it. In Minecraft. She's not femcel.

What a psycho cunt. This shit enrages me. I would've killed to have a girl like this when I was younger. She got rejected by the popular people boohoo.

Tbh even Chad would happily fuck her.

JFL she is a "femcel" because she cannot get chad and has to settle with her looksmatch or lower

We are incel because we cannot get ANY foid

Not this bitch again. She was in season 2 of incels.me and created quite the forum drama.

JFL she is a "femcel" because she cannot get chad and has to settle with her looksmatch or lower

cope if you think she can't get chad

Wtf. Why. How does she actually think she is ugly, just how?
This is mental retardation at its finest.

cope if you think she can't get chad
JFL you misinterpreted it, of course she can get Chad, but my comment was stating that she probably experienced rejection from a chad near her proximity, of course a chad from far away would tap that

ITT: Bluepilled voyeurs get confused.

She should have just titled the video “Chad where are you”

Nvm: I'm blind and retarded. Pale Moon wouldn't load link. Carry on.

"Tahila Hurt itself in its confusion" jfl at people with BDD, "I think I am too fat" Literally a 8/10 without makeup

This is old, she's the foid @Minjaze was orbiting.

She dosen't think she is ugly. She just wants attention. She likes validation.

I hope a nigger rapes her and then she gets HIV and dies a slow death.

The comments just confirm what we already know. The downvotes more than doubled the up votes. That's all we need to know.

I don't know why others masochistically like to wind themselves up over this nonsense.

Obvious attention seeking.
Imagine her actually staying virgin for the rest of her life, i think thats the kind of person who would become a mental nutcase.
Like i can see her going ER if she doesn't get a gigachad in the next 5 years. Which obviously she got but jfl.

stop giving them attention please

lol she is definitely a troll. she says she's objectively a 3/10 but shes not. She's at least a 6.

This whore made a video "for" me, came up with some shitty conservative argument and how I should respect people jfl (sadly she the video later)

This drains my will to live tbh

Reddit femcels not only banned any request for dates which was never an issue for r/incels ut they also get a free pass for hateful language that got braincels quarantined
lol she is definitely a troll. she says she's objectively a 3/10 but shes not. She's at least a 6.
Also this is my favorite profile pic of all time. This man has good taste

I refuse to watch it because it will make me want to go ER.

You are feeding her needs as an attention whore

Yes, she’s ugly like most femcels. What they don’t understand is that ugly girls like them can still find Chadlites.

What a fucking attention whore. It is so obvious she is beatiful.

Oh no my queen :feelshaha:

I’m surprised she wasn’t included in the BBC documentary to fit their diversity quota.

Reddit femcels not only banned any request for dates which was never an issue for r/incels ut they also get a free pass for hateful language that got braincels quarantined
Cuckit never bans wahmen majority subs, otherwise they're risking getting a massive outcry from cucks and foids

It’s like watching Warren Buffet complain that he has no money.