Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Meekspill] People from Japan were sending thousands of dollars to Meeks after his mugshot got viral

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This new interview of Meeks is full of EPIC blackpills about lookism.

From 21:15 on...

- Within 24 hours after he got viral, 200-300 letters started coming in for him every day.

- Random people were sending him thousands and thousands of dollars after seeing his picture. I presume mostly women although some cucks too I guess.

- They told Meeks that someone from Japan just gave him two thousand dollars and he answered "Fuck, crime really does pay".

lmao, in Galatasaray shirt

@knajjd won't like that

Japanese women love Tyrones. Another myth busted.

You literally just have to show everyone your face as a chad.It's that simple,everything will come to you

and how do you not hate humans as a whole, jesus christ wtf, sounds like some shit from idiocracy movie

lmao, in Galatasaray shirt

Galatasaray probably paid him a lot of money to wear this.

Imagine being a poor turkcel whose only cope in life is to support your favorite football club Galatasaray and then your club starts giving money to some rich ex-criminal Chad instead of buying new players that it desperately needs.

Imagine being a poor turkcel whose only cope in life is to support your favorite football club Galatasaray and then your club starts giving money to some rich ex-criminal Chad instead of buying new players that it desperately needs.
JFL, indeed...

Roastie host seems to be involved with those weird Satanist elite types.

it’s over for non arab muslims

It's always mind-blowing to remember that society has a million times more hatred for some harmless loser complaining about being an incel online, fapping to some pixels he downloaded for free from the internet or talking about taboo topics such as race or sex without stricly adhering to political correct guidelines than it does for actual violent criminals.

If you ever go ER, make sure to go ER on a guy like Meeks.

Meeks simply can't lose. Women won't allow it. He made all the wrong decisions, ended up in prison even, but he still come out on top. He's a living, breathing, walking, blackpill dispenser.
Meeks simply can't lose. Women won't allow it. He made all the wrong decisions, ended up in prison even, but he still come out on top. He's a living, breathing, walking, blackpill dispenser.

Meeks keeps winning , His kids are going to be Chads

Brutal black pill @ 21.45.

Meeks : " Crime does pay"

Foid : Teehee, youre so funny meeks. What a great personality!

JFL.

This is a blackpill laced with lethal doses of suifuel.

This new interview of Meeks is full of EPIC blackpills about lookism.

From 21:15 on...

- Within 24 hours after he got viral, 200-300 letters started coming in for him every day.

- Random people were sending him thousands and thousands of dollars after seeing his picture. I presume mostly women although some cucks too I guess.

- They told Meeks that someone from Japan just gave him two thousand dollars and he answered "Fuck, crime really does pay".

Lmao at the part at 26:54 where he talks about missing out on getting paid from prison pics

Clown World 101

Lmao at the part at 26:54 where he talks about missing out on getting paid from prison pics

This entire video is an atomic blackpill.

God sent Meeks on earth to show people that incels are right.

I loled when i saw the Galatasaray thing on him ngl.

Bruh, bruhhhhhhhh, bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Peep

Japan should be nuked again

It's always mind-blowing to remember that society has a million times more hatred for some harmless loser complaining about being an incel online, fapping to some pixels he downloaded for free from the internet or talking about taboo topics such as race or sex without stricly adhering to political correct guidelines than it does for actual violent criminals.
Inceltears...

i wish i could walk in Meeks shoes for one day

I'd Nuke Japan again
full

This entire video is an atomic blackpill.

God sent Meeks on earth to show people that incels are right.

Honestly, Meeks belongs in the incel pantheon of saints. He is the living embodiment of the blackpill gospel

Just imagine if Meeks was white. He’d be incel.

JBE