Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Meeks update: he has now gotten billionaire daughter pregnant and they will marry soon. Even though he cheated on her.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180507 205156

https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co...boy-getting-married-within-weeks-7522757/amp/
I legitimately think there isn't a single man on earth more priveledge than meeks.
He gets famous because of his mug shot, gets modeling deal as soon as he leaves prison, then gets engaged to a billionaires daughter, cheats on her, she still takes him back, and now he got her pregnant and will marry her.
I hope that slut gets killed by Meeks in a plan for him to steal her fortune.

It's time Meeks was elevated to Saint status. He's just the blackpill that keeps on giving.

Meeks is a living blackpill.

what now cucktears he must have a NICE PERSONALITY

The way she's looking at him...smh

Chad can do absolutely A N Y T H I N G and still be desired eternally.

The life of a top tier man.

i will behead that fucking cunt if i catch him

I dare CuckTears to try and debunk this.

This guy went from being a low life gang banger to prison to model to marrying a rich mans daughter. God must truly love this guy. There's no other explanation.

Meanwhile we got a bunch of people here going to college and studying stemcel in hopes of *making it*. PS they will never make it.

I dare CuckTears to try and debunk this.
"Tee hee, just because he is a convicted felon and cheated on his wife dosnt mean he has a bad personality".
"Fucking misogynistic incels, you can't get laid because of your misogyny".
No joke I have hear them give that excuse, according to them cheating on a gf is less misogynistic then just writing shit on the internet.

Remember it's just one example, but then that one 5ft2 guy with a 3 inch dick with a recessed chin everyone knows instantly disproves all the studies and even more examples like Mekhi Alante wrong.

I hope genetic recombination happens and their boy will be an incel

I've been working on my personality nonstop lately. One day, I hope my personality is as good as Jeremy Meeks'

The Power of a good personality

Alpha male Chad, thug bad boy, pretty face, big dick (nude pics leaked of him), heiress cunt baby mama with a yacht. I hate him so hard.

Meeks is a piece of shit tbh.

Meeks is just such living proof on the importance of GENETICS over EVERYTHING. Any look at him releases a surge of dopamine that makes him good no matter what he does. One of the biggest chads of all time, yet this is how many chads live.

Why even live when this guy and tons of men like him get more attention in a day than you have in your entire life?

Alpha male Chad, thug bad boy, pretty face, big dick (nude pics leaked of him), heiress cunt baby mama with a yacht. I hate him so hard.

Lmao I didn't even know he had a big dick. I didn't believe you so I went online to find it. Of course this phaggot has a hooge dick. God gave him practically everything to succeed in life.

p E R s o n a l i t y
E
R
s
o
n
a
l
i
t
y

View attachment 11703
https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co...boy-getting-married-within-weeks-7522757/amp/
I legitimately think there isn't a single man on earth more priveledge than meeks.
He gets famous because of his mug shot, gets modeling deal as soon as he leaves prison, then gets engaged to a billionaires daughter, cheats on her, she still takes him back, and now he got her pregnant and will marry her.
I hope that slut gets killed by Meeks in a plan for him to steal her fortune.

When this shit happened in France in the 1790's, the people were so sick of the hedonistic pedophile 'elite' that they stormed their homes, dragged them onto the streets and killed them. They had the right idea. Its evolved past something only one person can take care of. However, during the French Revolution; the arsenal available to the people and to the corrupted was comparable. Unfortunately this is certainly no longer the case.

Meeks is just such living proof on the importance of GENETICS over EVERYTHING. Any look at him releases a surge of dopamine that makes him good no matter what he does. One of the biggest chads of all time, yet this is how many chads live.

Why even live when this guy and tons of men like him get more attention in a day than you have in your entire life?

He'll never have another moment of privacy at least.

I've seen some normie comment on Meeks in relation to incels somewhere "no wonder they hate him, dude is doing something with his life instead of gangbanging while they sit at home and complain" JFL

I hairmog him. Take that meeks you fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I've seen some normie comment on Meeks in relation to incels somewhere "no wonder they hate him, dude is doing something with his life instead of gangbanging while they sit at home and complain" JFL
I've also seen people saying Hitler was better than us because he had charisma. I used to joke about how Meeks or Bundy personality mog us, but it seems like it's literal. We are considered worse than literal criminals.

I've also seen people saying Hitler was better than us because he had charisma. I used to joke about how Meeks or Bundy personality mog us, but it seems like it's literal. We are considered worse than literal criminals.

Famous killers absolutely drown in female fanmail. Anders Breivik is a veritable chad now, or would be if allowed conjugal visits.

But harmless incels are the real villains, not the stacies sending naked pictures of themselves to mass murderers.

Famous killers absolutely drown in female fanmail. Anders Breivik is a veritable chad now, or would be if allowed conjugal visits.

But harmless incels are the real villains, not the stacies sending naked pictures of themselves to mass murderers.
Jfl if we're not crimemaxxing at this very moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back