Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meeks Pill Part Two?(GTFIH)

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Just Be Criminal Theory?
I don't get it..I thought women wanted "good men". :feelskek: :feelskek:

when you go to waffle house

"It's their """"""""""nature""""""""""""""" bro you can't say anything bad about my qweeennn":soy:

"Personality" :feelskek:

"It's their """"""""""nature""""""""""""""" bro you can't say anything bad about my qweeennn":soy:
Theres nothing we can do about it bro.

Its their nature, therefore its not their fault that they do this. They have 0 responsibility bro.

Whats that? Its human nature to kill rob and steal? Wait you want me to excuse that too? No way bro thats different from my pure queens

Only if you're hot. If an ugly guy commits a crime, he's a deadbeat. If a hot guy commits a crime, he's a dashing rogue. Think to the stories about aristocratic women who would INTENTIONALLY have their coachman take them through areas where handsome coach-robbers were known to operate. The difference between the Robin Hood archetype and you is that Robin Hood is hot. Otherwise, you're just a petty thief.

its le personality detector

:soy:She can tell that he has a good personality from just looking at him:soy:

silly inkwell, this virtuous woman doesn't writes him because she wants to fuck him, it's because she wants to support the weak members of society:soy:

Is it their nature or not?
don't you know? females are animals incapable of thinking, so we should throw excuses from our asses for them and never ever hate them because it's their """""NATUREEEEE""""""