Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Meds are not white

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
20% - race bait
Let me make this very clear. Meds especially the Southern Italians(Terrone) and Greeks are not white. Never have been, never will be. If meds are white, then so is most of North Africa and the middle east

Cope more Nordcuck
Spot the difference

Syrian football team
Screenshot 2022 05 14 21 13 38 16 f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084

Spanish national team
Screenshot 2022 05 14 21 13 47 47 f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084

Lebanese
Screenshot 2022 05 14 21 14 04 90 f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084

Portugal
Screenshot 2022 05 14 21 14 17 45 f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084

Italian
Screenshot 2022 05 14 21 14 30 22 f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084

Meds are white but not as aryan and godly as Germans, Anglo-Saxons and Scandinavians. Norhtern Europeans are the highest beings on this planet.

Nice inceldom discussion :panties:

Who fucking cares. Nobody other than stormfags or medcels using nationalism to fill the void caused by their inceldom and loneliness cares about this.

yes they are not, whats the point, they still mogs me and are sexhavers.

They aren't probably white(by skin) but they are Caucasian.

I guess it's the label. Northern Italians just look like any other white person, which makes sense since they're pretty close to France and stuff. Southern italians a lot of times look like fucking spics, at the very least I've been confused about their race.

They still mog Germanic/Nordic people

Depends on how much mudslime rape happened in their family line. There are some white meds and some non-white meds.

Dumb faggot, the European football teams are already full of Arabs.
Spanish portugal and Italian teams don't have many Arabs.As for the OP there are some meds that look white and some who don't.And this is true for all Meds regardless if they are European North Africa or Asian

Yes...I bear a resemblance to my Portuguese ancestors.

Med

One Drop

Spot the difference

Syrian football team
View attachment 613643

Spanish national team
View attachment 613644

Lebanese
View attachment 613645

Portugal
View attachment 613646

Italian
View attachment 613647
You do realise that many of the football player are not even from Southern Europe, right? Also, I'm Southern European and I'm white (blond hair, hazel eyes). Many Greeks have light hair/light eyes. In fact, I see a disproportionate number of Aryan looking Greeks with girlfriends (ofc, being white doesn't matter for women).

It's worth noting that Med chads mog every other chad into oblivion

The term "Tall, dark, and handsome" exists for a reason :blackpill:
I honestly have no clue what the dark part means but it's not dark skin:feelskek: maybe dark hair?

They may be dark, but they're still Caucasian (which is a skeleton type), also a lot of them have blue eyes. Heck even my Moroccan neighbour has them.

They got that sand genetics from years of Islamic conquests

It's worth noting that Med chads mog every other chad into oblivion

The term "Tall, dark, and handsome" exists for a reason :blackpill:
the term "latin lover" also exists but most latin people are short and ugly,so the whole "tall,dark and handsome" is just chad but with some med coloring.
Let me make this very clear. Meds especially the Southern Italians(Terrone) and Greeks are not white. Never have been, never will be. If meds are white, then so is most of North Africa and the middle east
i am med and this is true.come to london and you will see a bunch of 5'7 meds in bars getting drunk whilst their women prostitute themselves to 6'5 white guys.this place is hell

Nordicists.is

Meds are white but not as aryan and godly as Germans, Anglo-Saxons and Scandinavians. Norhtern Europeans are the highest beings on this planet.
dude maybe some northeners are good looking.

some white germans look like white laboratory rats.

@Copexodius Maximus

Yes, Greeks and Italians are Mediterraneans, which are one of the White racial groups in Europe. Cope and seethe.

White(listed) vs Black(listed)

that's a giant cope.
meds are just white with a tan
2f4

i am a sandnigger and i have very light skinned skin and green eyes but im not white because of bone structure.
being white isn't just being pale skinned white, it's also being euro boned.