Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Meditation Maxxing (Cope)

Seth MistWraith

Seth MistWraith

Loathsome Dreg
-
Is it worth a shot? I'm not sure if meditation is a good cope, I personally haven't tried it yet so I can't say. But, I suppose it does make sense (maybe?)

I want to try it too.
There is nothing we have to lose.

ADHDcel cant do it

Is it worth a shot? I'm not sure if meditation is a good cope, I personally haven't tried it yet so I can't say. But, I suppose it does make sense (maybe?)
yes nigga try it. me and few others do it. and seen profund benefits

Meditation is the ultimate ldar.

There is nothing we have to lose.

JFL, how about time, the time you wasting sitting there doing nothing you could have used to do something to change your life, stock trading, affiliate marketing, selling something online, something

I have this weird thing where even though I enjoy sleep I hate the fact that I have to sleep, I sigh when I feel tired because I know I'm about to waste a ton of hours very soon sleeping, mediation to me is like a sin, because its me wasting as much time as I do sleeping WHILE BEING AWAKE

Either way its just a placebo, there are no "benefits" to it

Do salat instead GrAYcel

it have been a lot time since i dont do that probably i will take it back

It is indeed quite relaxing.

Just Buddhamax theory

Meditation is necessity for stress management. it's like a shower for your mind. It allows me to put up with lots of bullshit and not have a breakdown. Has given me enough energy along with diet//yoga to keep working on my goals

Free @Seth MistWraith

25059.jpg

Sometimes i depersonalize while meditating. It's worth experiencing.

Seems pretty chill.

Dis you spamming inkewll!