Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Meditation is cope.

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
I meditated for 20 minutes every day for ONE FUCKING YEAR in 2018.

Nothing changed, I am still anxious about the things I was anxious before, I am not smarter, more concentrated, calm, happy or all the other bullshit that meditation supposedly brings to you.

@Transcended Trucel explain bro

I have never tried that

I concluded that meditation is indeed bullshit. I used to do it for like 2 hours for months, then 1 hour for a long while. Now I don't do anything as it saps my motivation to do anything. Sleep gives me all the benefits "meditation" used to give me.

BTW using beta-blockers before a presentation did more to help with my glossophobia than all that meditation combined.

Those spiritual things never work on me.

@Transcended Trucel explain bro
Some people do not click with mindfulness Meditation. They need do mantra Meditation,walking Meditation, visualization Meditation/body scan. instead.

Also if Meditation is done without any desired goal, it's usefulness is limited. For me it's about using Meditation to lucid dream and AP. But most people just do it without any goal which is a waste of potential.

Also if Meditation is done without any desired goal, it's usefulness is limited. For me it's about using Meditation to lucid dream and AP. But most people just do it without any goal which is a waste of potential.
So you're saying meditation is concentration?

So you're saying meditation is concentration?
Yes. It is ability to focus for extended periods of time. The traditional Meditation though is used to hit jhanas/pleasure states. But Meditation can be anything that requires attention and awareness for long periods of time. This means if truly savor eating food you could be Meditating, if your running and are aware of your breath and focused on how your legs touch the ground, this would be considered Meditation. Basically a long term mededitator would want to minimize time on "autopilot/doing things mindlessly" and on being aware and in control.

Its low IQ hindu streetshitting retardation from the followers of a literal stone age culture like @"transcended Truecel" where they worship women and eat cow shit. Why would there be a kernel of truth to it.

Last edited:
It is cope I agree

Om mani padmi ho hum's me!

That's why i prefer "mindfulness," a moving meditation.

For example; bike riding on the shoulder of a narrow secondary highway full of fast 18 wheel trucks...

If you are not mindful you die!

Meaning you have to be fully in the moment and fully aware of your position in space-time as well as the positions of all the other moving stuff.

The benefits are immediate. You continue to stay alive and go home with a load of food on your bicycle!

After a few hours of that I'm strung out and have a hard time relaxing.